Plus $1,100.42 in cap reduction and fees

==============

$12,650 DAS

$51,485.30 total lease cost over 36 months including TTT

Effective monthly payment: $1,430.15 including TTT

1 Like

Congrats! Nice Spec!

WAOW Magno paint!

What does the contract say about getting MSDs back if car is totaled for whatever reason?

There was another thread about this, and I’m not sure there was a final consensus:

Security deposits do not cover damage repaired using proceeds from insurance plus gap coverage. The only way you would lose the security deposit is if you fail to make your lease payments, or you terminate the lease early without paying the accelerated payments plus the 4% early termination fee.

I did read that other guy’s story, but it doesn’t make sense to me. My contract states that as long as I have insurance at the time of the accident, they waive any difference between what my insurance pays them, and what is still owed on the lease.

At any rate, the total cost difference was large between putting down MSD’s vs sign and drive. It doesn’t work like that in every case, but in mine it did. …and yes, my credit score was 846 out of a max 850 according to the report they pulled for this lease.

1 Like

Congrats! Beautiful car! I was seriously considering one of those but ended up with a AMG EQE, also loaded, but sticker was 40k less :slight_smile: These were my first choice but didn’t want to spend that much. It’s interesting how the magno paint looks amazing on the EQS and not nearly as good on the EQE. I ended up with a red one. Very happy overall.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

Not as bad as I thought it’d be, congrats

1 Like