2023 Mazda CX-9 Touring Lease NY

Hi, I am looking at a 24/12 lease on a base Touring 2023 Mazda CX-9 with $0 down and all fees and taxes rolled in (only 1st month due at signing). My current lease is being bought out, so I get loyalty and lease to lease rebates ($1,000 total). I am getting a monthly of $441.

See attached details…how does this look?

Thanks!
IMG_20230424_125339~2

It’s a solid discount, but you need to make sure there is no equity in your trade. Looking at this I’m guessing trade is where they are making all the money from

2 Likes

Exactly. What’s your trade and what’s it worth on the open market?

There is a little in the trade, but I factored that in, it at best has $1,200 of equity, but I figure I am getting the $500 rebate, so would only be leaving $720 on the table at most (for the convenience of doing the deal in one place)…most places had the equity at $500 - $800, so if you factor the $500 rebate I got for lease to lease not leaving much on teh table.

1 Like

Signed the deal, no surprises $441 at signing and then 23 more payments of $441/month and they bought out my CX-30 lease that still had 17 months remaining.

Overall very happy with the deal… Feel free to PM me with any questions.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.