2023 Land Rover Defender 110 X-Dynamic Purchase 8.3% off MSRP

I felt the big difference after driving XC60 on 20". Road noise including.

2 Likes

I had a V90 CC and currently drive an S90, both with 20 inch wheels. I test drove the Defender, with an I-6 and air suspension, a couple of times. I was shocked, given its size and shape, with how nicely it drove. Both in terms of comfort, but also responsiveness and handling.

Yep. I had a 4 cyl and it was awesome, way better than XC90 T6.

screenshot of a screenshot

2 Likes

Which he faxed and then scanned.

5 Likes

Wheel & Tire package which includes PDR and keyfob replacement is about $900 + tax for 84 month coverage through AAA. Insanely cheap for any Defender drivers out there who wants a little extra insurance.

2 Likes

I have a 2022 x7 40i and a 2023 defender 6cyl with air suspension. I sold my 2016 lr4 to get the defender. I also flipped a 2021 defender 4cyl back in the day, without air suspension.

The x7 is a great car. Rides amazing. But that’s the wife’s family ride. The 6cyl defender with air suspension is def nice - love it so far.

6 Likes

This is my ideal spec for this car. Actually for any Rover.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

I’m comparing X7 40i and defender v6 110 or 130 for our family car. How do you like driving both of cars? I believe defender has way more cargo space…

X7 has WAY more cargo space versus the 110. Not even close. The cargo in the 110 is actually disappointing, especially compared to the LR4, which was like a uhaul.

2 Likes

If you’re considering a 110, why not compare it to an X5?

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Looks to be a great deal! Anyone have any 2023 Land Rover Defender lease deals for GA?

I heard that Joe does!

1 Like

What dealership was this from?

Land Rover Jaguar

6 Likes

Lol which one

This must be the location and one that was sitting on the lot for a while. Florida these things go for sticker. You’ll be lucky to get a 2 percent discount on them. Some dealers are over msrp