2023 KIA Sorento Hybrid SX Prestige AWD

, ,

Hello,

I’m looking forward to lease 2023 KIA Sorento Hybrid SX Prestige AWD ($46,620 MSRP).
Lease Length: 36 Months. Mileage: 12.000 or 15.000 miles/year. Zip Code: 08817

Could someone share the Money Factor (MF), Residual Value (RV) and any incentives that would be involved with the following car?

I would highly appreciate any additional notes and suggestions. Thank you in advance!

Edmunds is the place to go and ask for this info.

1 Like

Howdy

This info is available here using the Rate Findr tool, available to Super Supporters.

Cheers!

This is a vehicle to purchase, not lease.

2 Likes

This is the worst time to lease in the known history of automotive leases.

4 Likes

Is it still unprofitable to lease this car if I’m planning to buy out the vehicle at the end of the lease term?
Could you kindly explain why this is the worst time to do it? Is this because the prices of cars jumped to the sky, and the money factor rose dramatically as well?

Thank you!

The interest rate is higher on a lease
Plus if you lease you pay acquisition fee so why have extra fees, finance it like @mllcb42 said

I have these at msrp with $1k fee. 200 doc fee. Lease isn’t pretty, better to finance it

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

What is the benefit of this? Are you trying to get more car than you can afford?

This was usually a bad idea even in the good times. Compare the same 60 or 72 month term across:

(A) taking a new car loan on day one

Vs

(B) to the finance charges incurred over the life cycle of lease-to-own: Acq fee + rent charge on a lease + higher APR on a used car loan.

Thank you, guys. I highly appreciate your help and advice!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.