2023 Honda Odyssey Elite 36/10k one pay

No, not a valid transaction. I do not doubt that the DMV might have made a mistake and not caught this in the past.

Update: dealer made a mistake on this one and I decided to give it back to them. Had a good run for 10 days with it but was just as happy to take my white one back than deal with the run around.

Uhh…what was the mistake….

1 Like

You traded in a white odyssey for this one?

1 Like

is this still available? or any newer deals?

Did you read this thread?

If you have already read the full thread, and would to replicate his exact sequence of events, hopefully he will share dealer with you

2 Likes

Haha yes. Basically I got a quote at 29k. Every time the finance team made any minor change to the deal, all the work they did to “one pay” it would reset and the taxes and interest. Finally on New Year’s Eve someone did a change and the price spit out removing interest and taxes. I unknowingly took it and 10 days later they finally figured it out. To their credit, they offered to cover most of it and were really good about it. By that time, I was in the middle of a home mortgage and this was causing problems not having paperwork. They were just as happy to take it back so I went that route.

4 Likes

I didnt read the full thread. Please share the dealer info

Did you read the first post? Not very hard to see who the dealer was.

1 Like

I’m removing some details from this post. It was an error and I’d hate to see a dealer get further harassed about it by people not reading the details.

Can’t tell if you’re joking or just that far off the reservation.

6 min read time does it, so latter.

4 Likes