2023 EQS SUV (633/month, 3300 DAS, 10 MSDs)

Merc will likely end lease support for 2022 come April but 23s should still be good to go, maybe with an MF bump.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m sure the deals are around, but the best deals Iā€™d say were probably now.

I got a new '23. 20% off MSRP, + $10k incentives. $650 including tax. 2k total driveoffs so Iā€™m not worried.

I inquired if I want one more and they said they can get me a deal since they know Iā€™m qualified, but in the last week theyā€™ve moved a LOT of them.

Heard rumblings? Any inside info on this?

No MSDs?

That is a great deal!

Iā€™ll give you a hamburger for a referral. :slight_smile:

20% off a SUV preincentives? If so, fantastic work!

1 Like

On a side note, I just had a Porsche guy that was stringing me along during the Macan demo craze call me (first time) to tell me they are very aggressive and ā€œtaking any deal on a new one right nowā€. Iā€™d still take the EQS over the Macan but could make for an interesting deal nonetheless.

I was told by a salesman that lease support for 2022 EQS will end April 30th, fwiw

Can you sign up for the Sams Club membership today and still get the Mercedes $3500 or is it like Costco where you had to be a member the prior month?

People have confirmed that you can sign up today and get the code tomorrow.

2 Likes

What is this Samā€™s Club $1,000 incentive?
I see something about $3,500 as a Samā€™s member, but apparently thatā€™s not stackable with other incentives like the $2,500 EV welcome.
Thanks.

The Samā€™s Club incentive is $3500. The reference to $1,000 comes from the difference between the 3.5k incentive (Samā€™s or other affinity) and the 2,500 dealer cash that everyone is qualified for ā€” you can only take one or the other (they donā€™t stack), so a Samā€™s membership nets you an additional $1,000 in incentives vs the dealer cash.

1 Like

Ah, got it. Thanks.

What is the dealer? I called few in NY area they dont even want to hear about 20%. How do you start conversation?

Everyone on LH needs to stop calling around for quotes from places they donā€™t even intend to buy from, lol.

I dropped by two local MB dealers in the San Francisco Bay Area inquiring about EQS SUV (specifically eyeing a 3-row). One had about six 3-row SUVs in stock (~30 EQS in total) and other had three 3-row SUVs in stock (-40 EQS in total). Havenā€™t bought a Merc in a while and so not sure what the usual numbers of stock per given model is, but that sounds like a lot to have on hand sitting. Their initial offer to me were $3K off MSRP before incentives and $8K off, respectively. They said theyā€™re getting a lot of calls. Okay, but how many followed through and bought, sucker? Just walked away of course. Haha. Letā€™s see how many you still have next month.

1 Like

Maybe everyone has the same intentions that you have? Maybe theyā€™re all trying to score the same discount but walked because they got same line from dealer?

This thread has run its course. There is the super thread for everything EQS, and thereā€™s the Off Ramp for everything else.