2023 EQS SUV (633/month, 3300 DAS, 10 MSDs)

JINX! Lol!!

1 Like

We can eat that $300 difference if they give 30% off, right ? :grin:

3 Likes

Of course, in exchange for a $40,000 discount, $300 on the acquisition fee I think even the most jaded hacker would find acceptable :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Technically all of them find it acceptable :smiley:

Signed up for Samā€™s club yesterday, system didnā€™t generate the code. So I called them to ask if there is time frame to be a member do get the code they said no, after hung up a phone after 15 minutes received code by e-mail. Big part of the deal is done, now itā€™s time to find out dealer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting that almost all of the local EQS 450+ suvs to me are no option, white exterior, machiatto interior. One dealer has like 10 of them.

And how many will dealā€¦

Dead Silence GIF by Studios 2016

Same dealer we talked about

Ive lost too many minutes of my life this week chatting with FL MB dealersā€¦and I havent even spent that much time for this kind of hack.

1 Like

I didnā€™t even bother with FL dealers on these after hearing all the horror stories here on just about every make and model. Sounds like still accurate

Yeah my local dealer has two of these

They have 5 in stock ranging from 135 to 145k.

Received below email,

I would like to discuss the features of the Mercedes-Benz EQS 450/580 4MATIC with you.

As per our conversation, we have $27500 off MSRP for leasing one of our EQS580s.

The discount is $24,500 off MSRP for leasing our EQS450s.

I think all models

Not worth it

1 Like

Is this an NY dealer?

With that monthly tax line, definitely not.

2 Likes

Signed deal last night for $115,130 msrp 2023 eqs450 suv, 24 months, 7,500 miles per year. 2k due at signing (including first months payment) and $865/month. Not as good some of the deals posted here, but couldnā€™t be happier leasing a 115k car for 865/month.

8 Likes

Is it 4matic?

Yes and no in a way.

They were willing to deal at my asking price but you were VERY lucky to get to them hours before me. The SM I emailed a day before was off and only the next day I emailed a different SM who said sorry sold literally minutes ago :laughing: Congrats again!

7 Likes

Lol so just pure dumb luck then haha. The manager I emailed responded on Saturday and said he was WFH.

1 Like