2023 Defender 110 s lease

Should I avoid this entirely? I would be fine getting out of it for even, just don’t want to find myself upside down. No recent completed sales on cars and bids.

Used on cars.com seems to be listed in 90+ still.

Maybe someone here can help you with mmr for that trim? I’d personally say hard pass after seeing discounts that have been floated on these.

That is the other angle I am approaching is to see if the dealer will discount the unit.

I passed on a 110 X dynamic arrived on Christmas. From the shopping around I did nobody offered more than 2-3k over MSRP (some were just below MSRP), figured in 2 months with a couple 1000 miles and the interest charge it would be underwater.

(And the dealer / bank wanted an exorbitant down payment for some reason).

Unless the dealer wants to discount from MSRP and remove the adds I am likely walking as well.

1 Like

I walked from it a couple weeks ago.

1 Like

Don’t you get taxed on full amount there? Or this dealer is giving you tax credit?

Tax credit, in TX we get taxed on full selling price but for LR it lowers from 6.25% to 1.5%.

Anyone here who does leases on LR ? I spec’d out a base LR Defender, 4 cyl for 56K on the website. Sent it to the NYC dealer and they said its a custom order and hence an 8-10 month wait.

Probably/possibly true. They may also have a waiting list. See what @AutoCompanion says.

We can order with pretty quick turnaround time.

Tag the guy, not me lol

We can order with quick turnaround.

What is the current turn around time on Defender orders? Also, would an ordered Defender be sold at MSRP?

June or July delivery.

$1000 off msrp

Y’all think there’s meat on this 130 build?

At what selling price? There is no “meat” at MSRP, but you are getting lower depreciation, IMO

At MSRP. No idea what auction MMR is for these big guys, but can’t imagine it’s good in this poo poo economy.

Yeah, but MMR doesn’t mean you can sell at it. Though you may. My low $64.2k MSRP 110S had $74k MMR, but it may be based on the sales of average $76k MSRP. So vroom quote was $52k lol

1 Like

I see only 5 listed nationwide on car gurus and they seem to have stupid pricing still. :thinking:

110’s on the used market are definitely listed way lower than when I was looking in the fall.