2023 BMW M550i $875/mo, $3,500 DAS

, ,

My ‘22 M550 is 3 months from lease end. I would love to find a deal like this.
I may be buying mine out otherwise. It’s loaded w 35k on it.
I have a good piece of positive equity but typically roll my DD.
If anyone has a deal like this please DM me.
I’m in Boston area with Florida reg and home. I’m a work commuter not Snowbird. 24 BMWFS Tier on deals.
Thanks.

Most likely won’t find one like this anymore, M550i dealer demo’s are rare. Would recommend just buying your M550i out or reach out to one of the brokers on this site for a X3M or something in the similar price right

Buy ur own out and keep it !

I love it no doubt. How’s the V8 going to hold up?

Yes, I know that it’s a tough find. This is my daily. I drove the X5M60 but tranny is brutal in that.
I have a’19 911 Turbo S. This car has been perfect since my first 550msport, then second, this is my second M550. A great sleeper.

I can send you some receipts (from when I owned an M550 post-warranty) as a persuasive counterpoint.

4 Likes

Extended warranty + religiously follow maintenance schedules.

Congrats…and awesome choice. I had an identical spec and loved it. Someone said it above but it’s true - they don’t make the 5 like these anymore. Enjoy!

I know there’s a “ Weuvo” sp? Not part of BMW Platinum Warranty. Supposedly on Allstate.
$1600 repair. I’ve read oki leaks.
Normal things are normal things.

True scenario, I had the last year 550msport and hit mileage of 49500 early. I looked at a newS500 and CLS. Surprisingly they were dogs I bought my 550, Platinum warranty and drive it problem free to 99500 miles

My ‘19 M550 was sold to my sale person and friends uncle at:39k miles. That was 10.21. Hrs had zero issues. Low miles driver.

Yes I would get a warrant for sure.

I’m a car guy. Not a rich guy. Thanks for any and all insights.

Yes a heads up in any big repairs and mileage points would be helpful.

I enjoy my car thoroughly.

When I get to my laptop I will post some pics.

I take excellent care of my cars. I drive it fast but not hard.

I don’t have my file nearby, but the last one was a high-pressure fuel pump and some related sensors, close to $3,000 at a trusted indie.

This may have included the tow.

The car broke down in the middle of nowhere, while driving at night, between the Salton Sea and San Diego.

For two hours, roadside assistance couldn’t find anyone willing to help, as there’d been recent armed robberies of tow truck drivers who’d responded to bogus breakdown calls in the area.

Eventually we found someone on our own.

Rear brake job was somewhere around $1,500, also at an indie.

There were others. I think the car had ~32,000 miles when I unloaded it, in need of front brakes, 3 tires (neither the car’s fault, of course) and something in the rear drivetrain (I forget). About $6,000 for Carvana to deal with.

I appreciate the share of your headaches. Why I am looking for a “ new” one to lease.
Why weren’t these covered in warranty?
Regardless still concern

I don’t put on a lot of miles, so the warranty had lapsed due to time.

This was < 12 months after.

What exactly did u get done ? I just got mine done at BMW at it was $700s.

My folder’s in California, and I’m not.

I’ve been meaning to do a post-ownership summary with all of the ownership expenses at the end of a meandering thread I created before I decided to buy the car.

I’ll make the time when I’m together with my records.

For all cars you have owned or only for the M550i ? Boy you really started hating it if its only for the M550i. :rofl:

It was a long 2.5 years, and for most of that time the car was covered by the CPO warranty.

1 Like

What year was it ? 1st year of renewed generation by any chance?

No, it was a 2018.

My friend at BMW sold my ‘19 trading M550 to his uncle at the end of ‘’
‘21. It now has 62k on it without one issue.

1 Like