2023 BMW M2 discussion

Sandy Munro, he is doing product teardowns and manufacturing consulting for the auto industry.

1 Like

Agree they made it so gaudy

They announced the M2CS will be available around 2024. I know it’s even further down, but might be worth waiting. I bet they are saving the “cool” stuff for the CS to make it look more aggressive.

It arrived to one of the dealerships, the color ain’t doing it for me…that rear lol.

1 Like

Oh my that is hideous.

1 Like

IS that the XM i spy?

I bet Brooklyn Grey will outsell all other colors and Zandvoort Blue will be like the Sao Paulo Yellow on G8X with the take rate.

1 Like

How are there only 2 pictures?

:joy: :lady_beetle: :see_no_evil: :poodle:

The Chinese are really into this type of design language? Ew.

I never thought the updated M3 or some of the other new design language was that bad, but this is terrible. It looks awful.

Or people who are really into Legos.

Yeah, I can’t see who else this would appeal to. The design is juvenile and borders on offensive. It also looks “cheap.”

This offends my eyeballs fwiw.

2 Likes

Well, I assume he meant people in or recently from mainland China… :wink:

1 Like

Bummer. Time to pull an eileen gu.

2 Likes

Form follows function. Don’t you know that a car with quad exhaust and twin license plates needs to have additional dual rear bumper airflow to cool the, uh, maybe, uh, rear axle because it… turns too fast?

Broke the camera

4 Likes

You mean reverse Eileen Gu??? :wink:

EXACTLY!!! If you need more airflow, then do whatever and make it purposeful. But WTF were they thinking w/ that rear bumper??? Are people now going to have to worry about scraping the bottom of their car in the BACK???

Anyone else seeing Subaru?