2023 BMW i4 eDrive35 Lease Transfer - 27 Months left - $636/mo - $0 Down

What’s the buyout?

Residual is $30,300.10
Total payoff is $45,847.65

Isn’t part of the issue is that if you’re out of TX, you pay taxes twice? (taxes to TX and your new state).

The Texas taxes were already paid, and regardless, even if taxes were rolled in, all that matters now is the overall deal compared to the current market with the same amount DAS

OP — You’re not getting any traction here without offering some money.

Just post it on SAL and it should go quicker. LHers are cheapskates and will try to nickel and dime you for everything .

3 Likes

Agreed. Its already on SAL, I always listen to IAC. He knows what he’s talking about?

1 Like

I think everyone on swaplease knows about LH now, so they come here to cross check everything against current deals. They’ll just compare it to a new i4 e35 for $3k das and $499/mo, even though it’s for only 7.5k miles/yr and has an msrp of $53k. Buying from a broker/dealer is also a lot easier than private party for the most part. A lot of people don’t do private parties.

A lot of time, things like this takes patience. I’ve seen Q4 and EQB leases drop by about a $100/mo because of Audi incentives and MB’s low MF, but the i4 prices have been holding steady.

Agreed. but I have definitely gotten more hits on SAL already than the needless lowballing here.

2 Likes

Before TTL, fees, and stargard :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Certainly not true in SoCal.

There may be a handful of dealers doing that kind of deal for an internet customer but trust me, walkins are getting the national offer+ttl and often get presented list plus adds and rate before rebate and ttl as the first offer.

Don’t scold them, thank a walkin some time for making your deal possible.

1 Like

I’m not debating that a majority of customers walk in asking for the national offer, which is the backbone of a typical dealership. What I’m saying is that after spending a couple hours on LH learning how a lease works and what is feasible on a particular model, there are deals to be had with a dash of effort and calls to larger dealerships.

We had to delay the transfer. Back in the market now. Update to the lease offer

Updated miles: 6,800
Remaining miles: 1,080/mo for 27 months
Payment: $636/mo
Down: $0

No issues.

bump up for visibility

What’s the range?

Depends how you drive it but IRL consistently over 200 is common.

1 Like

EPA range is 235 miles because this car has the upgraded wheels.

I have an i4 E35 with this wheel package as well. This range is pretty spot on with my real driving experience too. I can do a 120 mile loop from my home, to San Francisco downtown, then back home… and have used 50% of the battery capacity.

1 Like

Bumping it up with a $500 incentive, which should essentially cover transfer cost completely…

Bumping it up with a $1,000 incentive, which should essentially cover transfer cost completely and contribution towards payments.

Need it gone ASAP, so bumped up the incentive to $1,000