2023 BMW 540xi - 959 per month (NJ tax included). Brand new lease only 3 months in

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: bmw 540xi

MSRP: 72,240
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 959.40 (NJ tax included)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 800
Maturity mileage: 36039
Effective miles per month: basically a brand new lease 1000+ miles per month
Maturity date: April 2026

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500 I believe
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): if BMW allows it and you cover the costs

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: brand new. Only driven 800 miles.

Car comes with m sport package, shadowline package.
Skyscraper gray metallic with jet black wheels and red brakes.
Cranberra beige sensatec
Premium package - remote start, heads up display, heated seats, automatic trunk.

Photos:

Send me an email if you have any questions, kimboed9@gmail.com

Why are you transferring it 3 months in? Post pictures and the windows sticker for better traction.

1 Like

GLWS

I’m going to transfer mine one month in :joy:

That being said, OP, this is going to need a heavy incentive to move on here.

I’d list this on Swapalease.

1 Like

Just looking to move into an SUV.

I think I may have put the wrong maturity date. I’ve made three months payments on it.

OP can you please post pictures? you mention 1000+ miles/mo and that you made 3 payments - was this a 36 or 39 month lease originally?

I will post pictures later today. It is a 36 month lease that’s started 03/08. So I made March April and mays payment. I’d even make one more payment (Venmo to you or whatever) if you take this. The car drives great, I just feel like it doesn’t fully fit my needs. I don’t need the V6. Also want to get into something with a little better gas mileage.

1 Like

Goooooood luck

Id post this on swap a lease. You’ll probably have way more luck oger there, may still need an incentive, but id try posting it without one first.