2023 BMW 540i xDrive 76k MSRP Loaded: DAPP, M Sport Pro, Premium, Shadowline. $539 + tax, $3k DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 BMW 540i xDrive

MSRP: 75805
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 538.62
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 14210
Maturity mileage: 43470
Effective miles per month: 860
Maturity date: April 2027

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): 3000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

This thing is loaded. Driver Assistance Pro (hands free up to 40mph on highways), M Sport Pro (20" M wheels with red brakes), Extended shadowline trim, premium package (Harmon Kardon surround sound), heated steering wheel, sensatec dashboard

Former loaner, this was signed as a 36/10 lease with 13470 on the odo and is currently under mileage. Minor curb rash on the front 2 wheels. No pets, no children, no smoking. Back seats have not been touched since I got this.

Sad to see this go but I need to go back to a truck/SUV. Going to miss the 0-60 in 4.4 secs from the B58

Cali reg is paid through for over a year until July 2, 2025

NOTE: This was signed with BMW Ultimatecare+, the cost of which is baked into the monthly. I have submitted cancellation request and contractually there should be $990 credited to the lease account by July 6, 2024. Please take this as a “nice if it happens” because I can’t guarantee that the refund will go through after transfer. You will either have BMW UC+ or $990 of lease payments credited. The wording of the UC+ contract implies that it is only the cancellation request that must come before transfer for the refund to go through, but I cannot guarantee it.

Photos:

8 Likes

DM’d u bro

1 Like

PMed 10101010

1 Like

Pics of wheels for those who asked, order is:

Front driver
Rear driver
Rear passenger
Front passenger

I ended up signing an S5 but thanks for thinking of me! I’m glad to see you have lots of interest here and hope things end up great!

1 Like

Transfer pending

2 Likes

Let a TH know if you need this reopened.