2023 BMW 530i M-Sport , Shadowline Package - $60,130 MSRP, $645.91 taxes included, $3.7K DAS, 683miles/mo for 31 months

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 BMW 530i M-Sport
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black

MSRP: $60,130.00
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $645.91 (includes TX taxes)
Effective monthly payment (if the incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 01411 (That’s Right! Only 1400+ Miles)
Maturity mileage: 22,590
Effective miles per month: 683
Maturity date: January 9, 2026

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $3.7K
The incentive for the new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: 500 paid by the transferee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Current Payoff is. $50,464.05 Residual Value of $34875.40
Please note that the monthly payment includes TX taxes rolled in. The assumption by another TX resident will have the exact payment listed. Outside state assumptions may require your state vehicle taxes on top.
Since payments are made in advance, I’d ask the transferee to prorate any payments if it’s more than a week, i.e., I pay on 6/8, and the assumption finalizes before 6/21, you would pay me based on the remaining time.

Immaculate condition to say the least.

Why am I selling? I work from home now.

Seems too pricey given what brokers are offering for this car and based on LHer standards

1 Like

An effective of over 800 / mo + potential tax on a base 530 is not going to go anywhere on LH
Probably can get a new 540 for close to 70k in low 700’s in todays market.
You may want to list this on Swap a Lease.
GLWS

1 Like

Thank you. $3.7K DAS, Taxes are included, NO MSD, NO Broker Fee, NO LOYALTY REQUIRED.

What do you think now? No Taxes for Texas transfer, MSD not required, Loyaltiy not required, No Broker Fee, $3.7K DAS :smile:

1 Like

Should sell extremely quickly

You burned $4k within an hour of listing? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: React to feedback wisely and remember that not everyone commenting is even interested in the car.

The offer is (maybe even overly) aggressive now and I don’t think it will last long. Good luck!

7 Likes

So 3.7 k cash to you, then the monthly to bmw correct?

Hi,

That is correct!

Thanx

Saw the new 5er and thought now is the time to get rid of the old?

I doubt many people are thinking that. If anything, I think the G30 just got more valuable.

4 Likes

Maybe in 10 years, but not in the short term

Is an effective $765+ monthly and a $500 transfer fee that aggressive? Seems about right in today’s market.

Thanks to my comment (from a WEEK ago); he was ready to give it away prior to that. The post has been edited 7x if you care to look.

Ah thank you, I did not notice the edits. I thought OP went from $7.7k to $3.7k.