2023 Audi Q5 SB P+, $58K MSRP, $499 NYC tax included, DAS $3150 cash + $782 equity + $4500 MSD

Good call, here is the MF and residual they quoted me:

Money factor: 0.00168
Residual: 61%

Did dealer quote you these? You need to know these as a part of your target offer before you start talking to dealers. Did you go to Edmunds forums and verify that RV is correct for the term and mileage and that MF is a base and not marked up?

What trim is that? 40 TFSI premium? These are numbers for LA zipcode for January:

If they are giving you lower than base rate MF figure, it might the MF after MSDs. You need to verify what MF is before MSD reduction. Or as I said, just work out your target deal and start shopping that. That’s what I would do.

1 Like

Thank you, this is super informative! The MF was after $7500 MSD.

Here is what Edmunds forums said for Q5 premium 40, 36/7500:

00173 MF and 61% RV
No lease incentives

Looks like Edmunds price checker suggests knocking around 2% off dealer price no matter what I put in.

I wouldn’t sign anything less than 7% off with base MF and if they have high addons I would ask for more. Don’t reach out to dealers without doing some more homework. Assuming @DonnyAudi ’s deal sheet is up to date he can get you a 56K SB for around 570 before tax.

1 Like

Thanks all, yeah I jumped the gun reaching out to dealers first.