2023 Audi ETron GT Prestige Lease Transfer 999.95 Plus Tax + $2k DAS

That may be correct but what others are saying is when the lessor returns a prorated amount of the one-pay.

Ofc Audi being Audi, it will probably return any monies to all parties still on the lease :person_facepalming:t4:

Just confirmed the same with them. The challenge with MY22 and MY23 RS ET GT residuals is that they are now miles north of realistic values retail or MMR. My MY22 ā€˜leased new with 17 milesā€™ residual is $110K on a $165K MSRP. My lease is $1240 per month ($32K One Pay) @ 7500 miles per year. Current values are probably $100Kā€™ish max - some Iā€™ve seen are significantly lower (high $80Ks with some being buybacks).

AFS is going to take a massive hit when these (MY22s) get turned in and are worth maybe $60-$70K. Oh well, itā€™s a totally awesome ride, and a very solid (some LHā€™ers have done much better) lease payment - so time to put those remaining 10K miles on it this year.

Iā€™m dyslexicā€¦.:upside_down_face: Definitely meant VWFS

Could you please elaborate on this? Are you being sarcastic or are you implying that Audi is generous in their payouts? My last experience back in 2020 was that AFS overcharged me on a lease return and it took multiple phone calls over a few months to get my money back. Canā€™t imagine them being any better today.

BTW, shouldnā€™t all this be moved elsewhere not to clutter this transfer offer? OP got his free bumps, now letā€™s move it.

It really wouldnā€™t surprise me if AFS wrote a single check for the prorated refund written out to both names (new and original lessees)

So youā€™re saying they are just clueless?

Updateā€¦no $100K on MY22s. Hereā€™s the exact $165K ā€˜Year Oneā€™ build at Porshe/Audi WPB. $84.4K asking with 8K miles. 50% MSRP depreciation. Clean CarFax - no lemon :lemon: law buybackā€¦

can you give more specific details? I have a A6 and Q8 due in april.

is it better to buy a used Etron RS like this or just lease?

Donā€™t do it. I would not recommend financing an Audi EV right now. You are better off just leasing one and turning it in at the end of the lease.

Lease it. All day every day

1 Like