2022 X7 M50i Florida

Hey guys
New to this forum and new to the leasing world. Spoke to a broker and I got this offer back, now I’m wondering if it’s decent or I can find better elsewhere. The only numbers I was sent are as follows:

22 X7 M50i
MSRP 103195
36/10
$1519 monthly
$5000 DAS

Looking forward to opinions and thoughts. Appreciate all the feedback.

The best place to start is

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, it’s almost impossible to reverse-engineer the math starting from the output (monthly payment) and figure out if it’s a good deal. Start at the beginning.

1 Like

Mamma Mia :ok_man:

3 Likes

Title says X7. Body of post says X5. There is a noticeable difference between these two vehicles.

Just caught that, meant X7 on both.

Is the car being sold at MSRP? Have you checked out broker deals in your area?

What does it cover?

Have you confirmed whether the dealer is using the base MF? Does the deal include any incentives?

How does it compare to offers in the LH Marketplace?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.