2022 Tesla Model 3 AWD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD

Vehicle is up for delivery immediately.

MSRP: 52,240
Monthly payment (pre-tax): N/A - You choose your financing or lease
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A - You choose your financing or lease

Current mileage: 0
Maturity mileage: N/A - You decide based on your payment preference
Effective miles per month: N/A - You decide based on your payment preference
Maturity date: N/A - You decide based on your payment preference

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): No need to wait X months for delivery

Financial institution: You choose your financing before delivery
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): N/A

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand New

I can have the reservation transferred to you for delivery. You will have to go through the process on your phone to decide what type of financing option you want (Tesla Financing, Outside Financing, or Lease).

Vehicle Specs:

White
White Interior

I thought you could not transfer reservations?

Also there is a discord groups that catch’s drops all day of tesla releases.

1 Like
  1. Buy a Tesla, don’t lease it.
  2. Why pay for a reservation when there are the discord drops? M3’s available…

Good luck with the transfer.

3 Likes

How about now after the latest price bump?

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to get a New Tesla FAST – WaitingForTesla Discord

I am interested , is your vin # assigned? What is the location

Vin# was assigned, I refused delivery at the time, and now order is on hold, I’m told I’ll get put on a faster queue and a new VIN will be assigned. Location is Seattle.

Just a heads up if tesla catches you they will cancel the order. Changing information such as registration, email, phone number, etc triggers their system

It could work. It could not

You are selling a car you don’t even have brah.

1 Like

They didn’t catch me when I transferred my LR 3 reservation a couple of months ago! Muahahaha

It happens fairly often. I did the exact same thing (for the exact same build as OP, now that I look at it) earlier this year. If you try to do it multiple times, definitely could see Tesla blacklisting you.

PM’d link.

Keeping this thread on topic.

Hello Pratik - I am interested assuming you didn’t already took care of it. EMail me at smarwaha2006 at gmail and we can discuss and try to get the reservation transferred.

OP was last on LH on 3/28/22.