2024 Socal Jeep Deals (March)

Hey everyone I have bottom Pricing on Wranglers, Gladiators, Grand Cherokees and more on the bottom posts. Must have Tier 1 credit to qualify. Also ask about Ram, Dodge, and Pacifica deals

Updated for March!

2024 Wrangler Sport S 4XE with LED, convenience, tech, and safety group

MSRP: $61XXX

$2500 due at signing
No Broker Fee

36/7500 - $472 plus tax
36/10k - $488 plus tax

2024 Wrangler Willys 4XE with LED, convenience, tech, and safety group

MSRP: $63XXX

$2500 due at signing
No Broker Fee

36/7500 - $533 plus tax
36/10k - $549 plus tax

On approved credit, includes jeep website private offer. CCAP/SFS loyalty rebate available for extra savings for those that qualify

Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507

8 Likes

I will be reaching out to you by text.

Any new deals for November yet?

numbers updated for November

Are your leases thru fca or can you do us bank leases as well? Have heard the mf are much better thru us bank in the gladiators.

I work with every bank (US bank, Chrysler Capital, Ally)

Are these leases? I couldn’t imagine a 42 month lease personally. Anything around 24 or 30 month leases?

Cool looks like the numbers on the Willys didn’t change.

Yes these are leases.

Lowest payment is usually the 42 month term, I have also included a 36 month option for those who prefer that. The shorter the term the higher the payment on Jeeps.

Let me know the exact Jeep you are interested in and I can put together a custom quote based on 30/24 month.

1 Like

Jeff is LEGIT!!! The price he put on here are exactly what you are going to get. No bs, no gimmicks. Not only that, his service is superb! I was on a time constraint and he was able to secure and deliver my Wrangler Willys in one day. He went above and beyond by bringing the car to my house 50 miles away at 10pm! Great service, great prices! I will definitely recommend Jeff to everyone on this forum. Thank you, Jeff!

2 Likes

It was great working with you Gene. Enjoy your new Wrangler!

Numbers updated for December

Do you reach NYC?

Your lease terms are unusual. And probably very high money factor

Welcome to the world of Jeep leasing.

Jeep dealers have access to so many banks and the terms vary greatly based on bank and term.

My guess is he is running a lease scan which shows a matrix of all the options and posting the best ones.

1 Like

I’m not the one that sets the money factor and residuals…

Just for you I’ll fund the deal through “Jeff Financial”, 24 month term, 0.00001 MF, 90% Residual

@Bostoncarconcierge is correct. I run leases on every possible term and post the lowest payment above. I’ve even included a 36 month option for anyone allergic to 42/48 month terms.

4 Likes

Hey Jeff. Are there any additional incentives we can use for current FCA leasees?

Wrangler and Gladiators are currently not offering any Loyalty/Conquest rebates

1 Like

Numbers updated for January

New Pricing on Gladiators only for the last week of the Month!!!