how come these drops so hard?
I have some end of month in stock units ready to go at MSRP for Socal!!!
2022 Pathfinder SV 2WD (MSRP $39,935)
2022 Sentra SR with Black roof (MSRP $24855)
Inexpensive cars at MSRP and in stock are very rare right now so the Sentra is a great option!
$595 Broker fee
Call/text Jeff at 310-405-3507
any deals on the Pathfinder SL? Looking for lease, best term and mileage at 12k/yr
Looking to purchase a '22 QX60 Luxe FWD. Thank you,
Are you going to be selling the new z? or will they be hard to find?
They have heavy markups currently
Got it, I’m not in a rush. Is there an option to put a deposit or direct order for no markup?
Is any Nissan Leaf available in SoCal? @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto
Not at this time
Sure but would be thousands over MSRP.
As an alternative I can get Kona EV at MSRP
How’s the lease payment for both?
Any Nissan Rogue available at MRSP?
They both have high leases
Yes, let me know which one
SL trim or Midnight
What would it cost to lease the kona? I’m looking for the cheapest lease possible.
- What’s your zip code? 91307
- What Model/Trim/Year do you want? 2022 Nissan Altima SV
- What packages do you want? (If applicable) None and No dealer add ons.
- What colors are you open to? Only White
- How many miles a year? (5k, 7.5k, 10k, 12k, 15k) Lowest
- How much due at signing? One Pay
- Credit Score? 700+
- What cars do you have in the household? (If applicable) 22 Mercedes GLE AMG Sport.
I want the car for Dealer Invoice. Its the most undersold car in the U.S as of August 2022. Buy Rate / 10K / 36M
Kona isn’t the cheapest lease in the market, they dont lease well.
Subaru Crosstrek, Kia Soul, Kia Forte, Hyundai Venue would be some of the lowest leases
Sorry I wont be able to get Altimas at Invoice at this time
Ah good to know. What’s the cheapest lease you have?