Socal Nissan Leaf S (August). $229 + tax 24/10k 2k DAS

Do you have Nissan Lean S+ or SV+?

The plus models are rare, not available

Do you have any Leaf available?

They arrive in May. Check top post for pricing

Is there a markup on Leaf S/SV?

Possible to get that Murano shipped to socal and docs signed remotely (docusign etc)? Wonderful deal, but can’t make that drive.

Yes Leafs are above MSRP. I haven’t heard of one person in California getting it at MSRP, thats not the market on them

Yes assuming I am still able to do aggressive deals on them, my dealers are planning on raising the price on them

Any more slow-day deals on frontiers?

Frontier deals are already much lower than every other truck lease, let me know which one you are open to and If you can buy quickly and I can try and see whats possible

1 Like

Someone just cancelled on this one, very low for the market. IN STOCK

2022 Nissan Murano S AWD
MSRP: $37XXX
$1000 due at signing + $595 Broker Fee
18/10k - $315 plus tax

Jeff Roney
310-405-3507

1 Like

Is the QX60 leasing well? Looking for a 3 row SUV but prices are insane (if I find anything in stock).

Nothing is leasing “well”
Most of the cars in your “3 row” are in the “buy” bucket rather than “lease”

Not really, A base one is close to $700 after tax (or close to $600 with Infiniti Loyalty).

3 row SUV leases are a very tough segment right now. One of the better options is if I order you a Pacifica Hybrid Touring L for anyone that needs the space.

Hello, I am looking for a Black Frontier pro4x or 4x.
Any good lease deals?

Are you buying today? All the programs change tomorrow

Pick up still has to be in NorCal?

1 Leaf S and 1 Leaf SV in White in stock. Probably wont have any more for the rest of the month after these. Will go fast!

Call/text right away 310-405-3507

Leaf S in stock today. Will go very fast, call 310-405-3507 if ready to move forward

Leftover 2021 Infiniti Q60 Lux RWD available for $8850 off MSRP!!!

One off deal, Purchase only.

MSRP: $54200
Sale Price: $45350 (+$595 Broker Fee)

No extra incentives needed to qualify or available

Jeff Roney
310-405-3507