2022 QX60 Reservation Preorder

My wife’s QX50 was ~25% off in May, when you include all the dealer discounts, lease cash and rebates. That design is ~3 years old - so maybe wait another 3 years for the QX60 to get close to that point - if Infiniti is still in business. :wink:

24 mo numbers available?

It is better than the program that was posted a few days back with 5k down. Saving 30-40 month on this new program. Effective payment of 860 for the luxe :slight_smile:

Yes, what trim did you want to see?

Sensory AWD please 10k

I believe it’ll be .00190 / 68%

Thank you!

You’re off by a point, Sensory AWD is 0.00190/68% 24m/10k
@lKoRTy

1 Like

I’ll edit that, thanks for catching it.

1 Like

Can confirm. 15-18% off MSRP is over.

Used 2021 Rogues are selling for $4,000+ over MSRP at closed auction, dealers are asking for 5-10k over sticker for 2022 Pathfinders now.

Considering how low interest rates are overall those money factors are terrible. You’re almost better off purchasing and financing with your credit Union for 1.9% and saving another $700 with no aquisition fee.

2 Likes

The only way leasing makes sense anymore is if you are planning to flip the car soon after buying it.

1 Like

How leasing makes sense for flipping? With all the aquisition fee, disposition fee and whatnot fee, I do not see how it makes sense for flipping. I say, if you want to flip, buy outright.

Largely depends on state and brand/bank. For example, if you wanted to flip in CA, it would almost never make sense to purchase over lease due to the tax implications.

True, keep forgetting that CA has this special provision for sale tax refund for quick resell.

Even in other states, if you’re leasing through a bank that allows 3rd party buy outs, it can go way better than buying.

I didn’t follow closely, but it seemed that has been tapered recently for many. But than again, true for brands which still do allow this.

Good points.

Also works out better if you sell it to an internal brand. For example, I’ve gotten higher offers on my audi from audi dealers than the big 3rd parties.

1 Like

But if you always purchase, in most states you get a tax credit for the trade-in value so you could essentially end up very little or no tax at all.

Assuming the dealer that has the next great deal vehicle is also the same dealer that’s going to give you top dollar on your flip. That’s finding your way into tighter corner cases.