2022 Porsche Cayenne Deal - Good or Bad?

well for one thing, he won’t be paying 8% interest?

He listed MF as .0027 on the post but .0035 on the deal link. Paying it off will deal with the interest but he still left money on the table.

Just don’t see how this will be possible.

i would have guessed auction on these would be super strong. i don’t think that’s the case, though.

Idk what possesses people to run out and lease a car and then ask for feedback after the fact.

If you can afford the payment, drive your car and enjoy it!!! If you were concerned about the money, you wouldn’t have signed it, right?

7 Likes

Have you contacted them to see if you could redo the deal as financed and at what interest rate? As soon as it is titled, you will not be able to claim the tax credit, even if you buy out the lease immediately. Maybe if they haven’t filed the paperwork then you could get them to redo it… but honestly, if you’re buying a $117k car, is $7500 worth the trouble (especially if the terms change to keep their profit)?

There is also accelerated depreciation with financing.

1 Like

This is leasehackr, $7500 is definitely worth the trouble !

Unless OP has that amount laying around in his ashtray, I suggest he get on the phone with his dealer to unwind.

I didn’t think of that… does that work if he buys out the lease just as well as if he financed from the start?

Leasehackr mic drop line of the day!

1 Like

No idea since it’s technically not a new car anymore. *not a CPA :slight_smile:

Yeah, but relatively few hackers are buying $117k daily drivers before asking for advice!

2 Likes

Can’t say I have bothered to confirm incentives on more than one EV/PHEV from the same manufacturer. But I would never assume.

USBank Deal?

1 Like

Same here.

Also can be confirmed via the fine print on the below lease ad…

1 Like

Damn this guy got **** in the ass

1 Like

$3,000 lease on 42/10k? No thanks

Agree. Terrible.
Was just pointing out that the $7,500 fed rebate is indeed passed through on a lease as per the fine print on this ad. Definitely not advocating the deal itself.

It isn’t a bad deal for the car, probably pretty average. It is just that it isn’t the right car/deal to lease.

1 Like

I spit out my kombucha!

Why would you lease this?

Guys OP is done already so let’s not pile on the criticism I believe he’s learned his lesson and hopefully next time he will ask for some lube.

3 Likes