2022 Nissan Leaf SV - $177/mo - $500 DAS

These numbers are from previous months. Programs have changed dramatically.

Can you aske your dealer how he locked ? i ordered one as well but it arrived in april and were only able to work with new numbers

Check DM please

Leased an SV Plus (62 kWh) in March for $225, all in.

$500 total down, 18 month, 10k miles, $36,895 MSRP but agreed to $600 off sticker. Ohio deal - no state EV rebate/credit like NJ.

Enjoy the car so far. Don’t enjoy public charging experience. Couldn’t find another EV close to the payment.

2 Likes

Nice. I kind wish I got the plus but with WFH, I don’t drive it much. Which means never public charging either. Unfortunately, NJ no longer provides rebates, just no sales tax. Got the rebate on my first EV but not this one.

2 Likes

Good to know on NJ. We didn’t have many choices for the trim. We wanted the basic S Plus 62 kWh, but no go. 62 seemed better for our use case only because we assumed 50% range degradation in cold months and wanted/needed enough of a buffer to feel comfortable.

I’ve seen 50% range drop in our 2020 Leaf (non-plus). It’s quite a remarkable drop in those cold temps on the highway. The deal you got is absolutely killer. We leased ours at a higher price and will be buying it out in october after the 24 months is over. With gas prices where they are it’s a no-brainer.

1 Like

It’s a great car so far. We take it the majority of the time.

I think Nissan is trying to increase units in operation, so there are some great 18-month lease deals on Frontier, Murano, and Leaf. I suspect one of the main reasons our leases are different is the recent UIO push and the artificially-sweetened 18-month offer. Nissan delivered over 4300 Leafs through Q1, 2022, and that’s not bad for a legacy product, so it seems to be working.

It doesn’t make sense to buy it out after our term is over, but I would consider something else from Nissan if the numbers are good.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people aren’t buying them more. Leaf is a proven very reliable car and the miles per kwh is better than on a lot of cars, too. I have a plug in volvo and it gets around 2 miles/kWh, which is barely more than half the miles per kwh I get in our leaf. Operating cost on these is great.

1 Like

I like our Leaf… dare I say sometimes more than our Model Y. :astonished:

I wanted a Tesla, but I don’t commute to work and couldn’t convince myself that it made sense to pay that much for a convenience car. Leased a Leaf when one of those crazy lease deals came out and couldn’t be happier. Feels like I have 80% of the Tesla for 10% of the price.

1 Like

i actually think Leaf build quality is better than 3/Y. I had both 3/Y and rattles galore on those. may be it improved recently but awful quality couple of years ago.

1 Like

I leased a SL plus in 2021. 293 a month in CA. Love how it drives. we’re quite happy with it, i think the build quality is good. The materials leave a little bit to be desired. Overall very good deal.