2022 Nissan Frontier S 18month 10k lease $195 a month 195 DAS

Omg the RV is 99%?

3 Likes

With the markups some shops are asking, you may be surprised.

Anyone have the NMAC sheet showing 99%? I have this whole deal worked out at 2% off but stupid sales person insists RV is 94% and he doesn’t know what MSDs are

1 Like

Based on a base $33,515 MSRP at sticker and buy rate. Dealer doc, reg and tax not included.

You’re welcome.

19 Likes

I hear by rename this place FrontierJeepHackr.

6 Likes

Excellent deal if it actually gets funded without issue. Well done! Not a bad looking truck with the redesign, but can we get some decently looking rims on these lol. I’d have to add ~$2k into my DAS to get some new wheels.

What was it called prior to JeepHackr.?? I kid, I kid. :grin:

Bmwfartcarhackr

19 Likes

Nissan is no 3rd party buyout correct?

1 Like

etronhackr actually, BMW fart cars ceased to be hackable when 2020’s lost lease support. 2021 subsidies were garbage.

2 Likes

Which trim are you looking at? RV can vary by trim so make sure it’s apples to apples. In fairness most BMW salespeople didn’t know about MSD’s for a few years….it’ll take a few years for Nissan sales to get around to it. All else fails run it by the F & I guy.

I came aboard for BoltMania…dodged a bullet on that one! (thanks to the ole lady not wanting to play along).

1 Like

Wouldn’t this be where you’d want to start?

Doesn’t matter. At anywhere near MSRP and a 99% RV, the only play here is to give it back after 18 mos.

So anyone doing this better want a Frontier for 18 mos. i know I don’t.

9 Likes

Perfect car for a new driver. Adequate power, large, not overly complicated.

2 Likes

lol people forgot the LT1 mania

As an new expert frontier driver of a few hours, i can say unequivocally this is relatively useless as a truck, has awful gas mileage, and the styling leaves much to be desired (especially the rims as mentioned above). For an 18 month punt till the market hopefully improves that will get from A to B with a full warranty, i can say with as much certainty that anyone would be hard pressed to find a better option. Far more comfortable to sit in for a larger human than a versa or something similar, plus has tie downs for car seats in an easily accessible back seat.

Its transportation with a small amount of utility at almost no cost. Take the awesome vroom offers, throw it in treasury series I bills, and wait 18 months and get the m8 without markup (hopefully). Or yolo!

11 Likes

BMW lease market will come back and we can call this place Bmwpignosehackr.

2 Likes

Actually think the new design looks great in Pro4x trim.

3 Likes

Wondering is some of the brokers on this forum can replicate this deal or come close to it??
@aronchi

3 Likes