2022 Mustang Mach- E GT up for Lease Transfer // $880 mo // $5k Down

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Mustang Mach-E GT

MSRP: $67,230.00
Monthly payment (pre-tax):
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $880 (Including NY Tax)

Current mileage: 5,000 (subject to change slightly)
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 781 (subject to change slightly)
Maturity date: 06/11/2025

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $5,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: Ford Motor Credit Company
Transfer fee: $75
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Fully loaded 2022 Mustang Mach E. Car is Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat exterior with Black ActiveX/Copper Stitch interior upholstery. The car is a fully electric AWD SUV with a 270 mile full charge range. Car is quick to the throttle with 480 hp and 600 lb ft tq. With the 0-60 timing being sub 4 seconds. It has been meticulously specced with features such as auto pilot, auto parking, fully panoramic sun roof, and the interior protection package. Leased this vehicle about two months ago. Looking to switch over to a smaller EV. The car has been garage kept and hand washed. It was primarily used for commuting to school and work. All tires have close to brand new tread life. Car is also under factory warranty until the lease is matured in July 2025. Requesting a downpayment of $8,000 from the buyer, as it will bring me close to how much I put down on the car. Downpayment is negotiable for the right buyer. Takeover is subject to credit approval from Ford Motor Credit Company. Lease transfer application comes attached with a non refundable $75.00 fee when submitted. Would prefer a local buyer in New York. However, willing to ship out of state at the buyers expense. If interested please contact me and we can sort out a time for a test drive.

Posting on Behalf of a friend if interested please contact (347) 755-2297

Photos:

Effective is more like 1100 right

1130ish, excluding transfer fee if my math is right.

1 Like

On a $67k MSRP, that’s kinda…insane. Even in this market.

That being said, I bet there’s someone out there who would go for that. Doubtful they’d be around here, but possibly on Swap-a-lease.

1 Like

If you want $8k cash you definitely need to put that in the title.

2 Likes

Hi all, made an error monthly payment is $880 with NY tax included. I will find out the pre tax and update my post.

There is no such concept in NY. Sales tax is due and payable in full at the time of the lease. Sounds like you capitalized it and had it added to your payment, but that sales tax component doesn’t go away if you transfer since the bank has already paid it to NYS. The new lessee will have to pay full sales tax again on the aggregate lease payments being assumed if the car will be re-registered in NYS or otherwise will follow their home state’s sales tax rules if registered out of state.

7 Likes

You are right! Lessee will have to re pay the tax now based on the monthly that is being paid by the seller party.

On Swapalease as well

Wonder what your payoff is…

Trying to sell mine now - getting offers in the low 60s

I have a Ford options plan on mine. Wonder if it’s transferable lol

What’s the monthly payment on the contract right now?

$880 a month

1100 for a ford is hall of fame territory

5 Likes

Ok so delete this from the first post, it’s very misleading:

You can’t even buyout the lease if it was leased after June 2022.

2 Likes

This. Ford took the tax credit and didn’t pass it on, the MF is atrocious, and 1st party can’t buy it out. Swapee has to pay more than the forgone tax credit to take on someone else’s chain of terrible decisions.

GLWT

13 Likes

Might be one of the few mach-e leases out there. Crazy that someone would lease it and pass up on the tax credit

1 Like

It is transferable under the options plan.

You’d be surprised the amount of people that buy evs and didn’t even know about the tax credit. I saw it with the Kia ev6 all the time.

3 Likes

Bump, still up for grabs. Down reduced to 7k inquire @ (347) 755-2297 if interested!