2022 Model 3 Long Range Reservation For Sale | Estimated Delivery: IMMEDIATE - VIN Assigned

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD

MSRP: 54,940
Monthly payment (pre-tax): N/A - You choose your financing or lease
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A - You choose your financing or lease

Current mileage: 0
Maturity mileage: N/A - You decide based on your payment preference
Effective miles per month: N/A - You decide based on your payment preference
Maturity date: N/A - You decide based on your payment preference

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): No need to wait 3 months for delivery

Financial institution: You choose your financing before delivery
Transfer fee: $500 (same as the cash I was looking for above. This covers the 2 reservations fees charged by Tesla to me, not looking to make any money here)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): N/A

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand New

Photos: Vehicle is on a truck to delivery center in SoCal

I made a reservation a few months back for a Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD and ended up picking up a different model. I just received notification that the reservation has now had a VIN number assigned to it and the vehicle is heading to the delivery center in SoCal within the next few days. Since Tesla messed up and charged me $500 (2 reservation fees), I’m only looking to get that amount back; obviously they are crediting the $500 to the vehicle cost.

I can have the reservation transferred to you for delivery. You will have to go through the process on your phone to decide what type of financing option you want (Tesla Financing, Outside Financing, or Lease).

Vehicle Specs:

Midnight Silver Metallic
White Leather
19" Sport Wheels

Good spec, should be a no brainer for someone that wants a Model 3.

Might want to mention that if not picked up by Feb 23, the CVRP rebate is $0

Thanks for mentioning that. Don’t think the vehicle will be sitting there until then :grin:

I didn’t know you could transfer them. We just ate $250 on a pre-price increase RWD reservation that we cancelled. On the bright side, we are picking up our LR AWD on Friday.

That pre price increase SR+ is really the best deal. 39,990 starting MSRP jeez

It was $8k difference between the RWD and LR we had reserved since the RWD was red and the LR white. I think the final deciding factor was the decrease in 0-60 to 5.8. We had a 2021 SR+ and really didn’t want to go backwards since that felt just barely quick enough to me.

You can’t transfer an order legitimately.

If the order holder is willing to give up their tesla account, and has not completed the registration information yet, then you can sometimes get away with an account identify swap, but if the SA catches on, a good chance the order gets cancelled.

Move forward at your own risk, especially when you can grab a common build like this off the inventory list.

5 Likes

You lose your account ? It doesn’t transfer to a new email ? (account)

Did you complete this?

What do you mean inventory list?

Is this still available @TZLA3 ? This was posted a few months ago so I expect it to not be however I just wanted to check and see if maybe it was.

This was in February for immediate delivery. If OP did not or could not successfully transfer it, then Tesla canceled his delivery and assigned it to someone else. A long time ago.