Maturity date: 02/21/25

MSD due (if any):NO
Cash due (if any): $3,500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee:$500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Perfect condition. only 300 miles my needs unfortunately changed as soon as I took delivery of this car. taking a loss but need a truck again. Added ceramic window tint including windshield and side skirts(will update the pictures as soon as the sun comes up tomorrow.) will include “carbon” front lip and spoiler as well as JB4 tuner all of which have not been installed but I can include if interested.
Photos:

How much did you put down if you’re taking a loss on this? >30k (50% RV) for 3 years ownership of a 340?

It’s not 50% RV, more like 58% for 10/36 and 57% for 12/36.

That’s about the lease deal I did but with ceramic window tint, enclosed shipping from Texas, and all the parts coming with it, it’s an L of a few grand

$4,500 DAS needs to be added to the thread title.

1 Like

Adding now

1 Like

Bump, skip the wait !

Sell me the parts

How many months is this lease? The $4500 cash dues effectively makes this almost $850 per month plus tax?

1 Like

Lease ends feb 2025. Just got the car. Do you have an offer with less of a down payment due to me?

Price drop $3,500 due to me…
someone take this beautiful car and the parts… I need a truck and really dont want to swing 2 payments. My loss is your gain

This section will need updating. Good luck with your transfer

1 Like

3500 due to transferee and you will definitely get quick deal.

Come on now. With nothing due this is a great deal nowadays so push it

No offense but you’re out of touch with the market. This is the going rate for these and they’re hard to find without waiting. This also still has a touch screen which you can’t get anymore due to parts issues

1 Like

I will sell you the parts just shoot me a pm

Selling to a dealer please close thread