2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xE Sky onetouch Fully loaded 1500 miles

Thanks for the replies. I wish I could keep it, waited for a long time to get it and my fav color too. The family needs have changed and we can’t have too many spare vehicles to save on insurance. Is there a way to check online buyout options (just like its with sale/purchase with carvana/givemethevin/vroom etc. - is there a buyout online marketplace I’m not aware of ? Thanks in advance for your suggestions

1 Like

I love good ole deceitful adds, whether intentional or not. The WS is on the windshield and these photos were clearly taken in the dealers lot. The keys have the dealer cable key ring on them - for crying out loud.

Post photos that weren’t from 1,500+ miles ago (when the Jeep was actually new) and try using the search function. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately you’re going to be way under on your offers from those sites

This is probably the most optioned Sahara out there and I think that will hurt a bit

Wish you the best of luck though

True, true true, this one looks like my daughters, except she wanted dual top instead of SOT. We also added the dumb differential as well just because…and yes it made a TERRIBLE flip candidate (but we didnt care).

@iugolaurus … have you tried any local dealers? Many folks have had with AutoNation. Sometimes they have deep pockets (and lots of stores).

That’s a great way to get someone excited about making a deal :rofl:

But as you might have read above, CCAP doesn’t allow lease transfers. OP would have to buy it out, pay sales tax, and then sell to you. Which almost certainly is a terrible idea.

2 Likes

5 Likes

No, it does not.

If you’re doing something for charity, there’s a lot better use of ~$22,000 than taking over a Jeep lease.

If it’s a transaction, then find a price you like and close the deal without worrying about the other guy’s income statement. Do you do this about the food you eat, the clothes you wear, and the house you live in?

1 Like

Lol not me, you. You’re telling someone to do research when it’s clear you’ve done 0. As someone said earlier, you can’t transfer a CCAP lease. And nobody is flipping via lease transfer. So if you wanted to “take this off his hands” you’d have to be purchasing it from him outright after he does the same from the bank. Which again why would someone do that when they could offload it to a dealer for more. He won’t be taking a bath

3 Likes

Damn why you so salty. He can’t transfer it to you anyway. Just move on. It’s his prob to unload it.

6 Likes

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

19 Likes

Everybody wins.

1 Like

So much winning

1 Like

Why didn’t I think of saying this at the dealership? Shit I’m gonna start saying this at every store before I buy something. Sorry Costco, not interested in buying these cans of beans if you’re making money off me :triumph::triumph:

12 Likes

I’d tread lightly here…

There was once a broker that got smart with the forum and became infamous for saying “blessings”.

To this day folks jab and say “blessings” as a joke related to ADM’s, and everyone understands the reference.

You don’t want that salty attitude to make you a laughing stock on here…

*dealer

7 Likes

This has to be one of the most absurd posts to ever exist on LH. Top 5?

4 Likes

You never forget those awesome Miliano’s, they’re truly a blessing!

A good Milano and a cup of coffee are truly life’s simple pleasures.

Americano and a Milano (or 3)…globalization at its finest.

1 Like