2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

This is in CA. Ya I was targeting for 10% but got no luck here.

Not close for resale…

1 Like

Does anyone have a recent trade in offer for a '22 Grand Cherokee 4xe base? KBB is at $58k but I know that’s super unrealistic. I’m thinking more like $51-52k

I think you’ll be lucky to get 50. Though the one I sold to Carvana for 52,500 is pending sale. Scroll up and you’ll see auction values are 51-55 in January.

KBB instant cash offer on my current base was 48,500

Recent Northeast offer for me was $49,200 via kbb. Base 2022 4xe 1.4k miles on odo.

Friends 2022 4xe overland 72k msrp was at 61k in Feb with carvana and GMTV. would say take about 11k off your sticker for a base too

1 Like

I think my sticker was high $63’s, only option was paint and 20" wheels. I would be happy with $51.5k honestly, I think that’s doable if I shop around. Thanks for the feedback.

Does the CARB rebate only apply to 2023 models and not 2022?

What is the rebate in CA? TIA

1 Like

The problem you are going to run into is a ca dealership giving you buy rate… or a nice discount
West Covina has some but they are envision sales managers fight each at that dealer group

Envision is terrible! Idk how they stay in business.

1 Like

For returning lessee rebate i am being told by the dealer you have to have a CCAP lease to qualify. Cannot be US bank. Is this accurate? Not sure if anyone knows.

There’s no reason to do a US bank lease.

I appreciate it. My current leases are with US bank from 2020. They had the best program when i got the jeeps. Now yes makes no sense. 2020 it was what it was. So anyone knows if what dealer says is accurate?

Do you mean a new US Bank lease or using an existing US Bank lease to qualify for the rebate? My Gladiator was leased through US Bank and I received the rebate. The rebate says “Stellantis (or FCA) Lease Loyalty” not “Chrysler Capital lease loyalty”. It just needs to be a Stellantis/FCA vehicle. They asked for my registration to verify me for the rebate and my contract seems to have funded without any issues.

Thank you. That makes sense to me but dealer insists it is not true.

Fyi yes it is a returning US lease.

Program says nothing about it having to be a Chrysler Capital lease. Just a Stellantis Brand vehicle that is leased.

2 Likes

Are these private offers still out there? I’ve been browsing the jeep site hoping to get something with no luck? Anybody still have one or can get one they can share? Would really appreciate it.

Tried multiple browsers and devices and I can’t get it to pop either. Only the sign up form for the exclusive email offers.

Yup that’s what I’m getting as well. I signed up thinking maybe it would go out in an email but no go. Hopefully someone has one they won’t use