2022 Jeep GC 4xe, $375, $2000 Trade Equity

Even without the trade equity looks like a good deal. What was the trade-in? Did you shop around to see if you can get higher equity from somewhere else?

How do the incentives work? Are they based on region dealer is located or lessee’s home zip code?

2020 VW Tiguan SE AWD. Carvana 21,800 Vroom 23,100 Carmax 24,000. They matched Carmax.

3 Likes

I’ve seen conflicting info on that. I always thought lessee’s zip but I’m not an expert.

1 Like

Most are based on your address. Carb state bonus may be based on dealer’s address.

For those wondering the north lease cash is not the same on 22s and 23s

Is loyalty $2k on top of that?

I am also in NC and it seems that they are finally catching on about the incentives. Working on a similar deal with no trade at a dealer . Happy to see this here today and congrats–GOOD DEAL!

1 Like

The is is not my deal, but if I were you, I’d remove the location so someone doesn’t jump in and grab the car from under you

1 Like

Good looking out @Justlooking

1 Like

My wife drove it to work this morning so we are all good!

Ya it was not a fun process! Had a few others start to work more aggressively but still not including all the pieces of the puzzle. Good luck!

lol I was responding to other poster

So your rebates are
$7500 EV
$1000 coupon
$3000 carb?
Where did the other $2,000 come from?

LOL duh on my part!
CCAP Hybrid Credit: 7,500
Bonus Cash 22CNA: 2,000
SEBC Regional Lease Bonus: 2,000
SEBC State Lease Bonus: 1,000
Bonus Cash Certificate Code Coupon: 1,000
Total Incentives: 13,500

1 Like

If you are in the triangle area, we might have been after the same car! Congrats and enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

So does that mean that if my home address qualifies for XYZ rebates, and I lease from a state that has carb rebate, they somehow all stack together?

It isnt clear exactly how the incentives stackm i doubt you’d get your local bc bonus cash and the dealer state bc bonus cash, for example

1 Like

I just started looking to lease a 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe and wanted to know when you signed the deal did you use a broker to get the low 2.47% APR? I was quoted today a lease offer by a regular Jeep dealership at 8.04% APR.

No broker. This deal was a year ago and on a 2022 so not relevant to today’s market.

1 Like

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like