2022 Jeep 4xe lease questions

First and foremost…Thanks for all the information. This website has been a big help.

I am not completely sure about some of the Lease Calculator variables so I thought I would just ask for help.

With a local Texas dealer I have negotiated ordering a 4xe High Altitude MSRP $68380 down to $61639 (including Affiliate 1% discount) +TTL.

What should I expect on a 36/15 Lease with first payment only down? I believe the current MF is .00144 and Residual is 61% with 15K miles per year.

How do these variables normally trend as the current year model ordering window closes? If they are the same what should my monthly payments be?

Here is some assistance with the calculator:

1 Like

Good discount… which dealer? the MF will change and is not lockable, the RV will also most likely change and not all dealers will let you lock it into that order month, the monthly terms will apply at delivery, you would have to check with the dealer how they handle it. Just tack it on to the leasehackr calculator and get a rough estimate. You will most likely be at $550+ a month with the upfront Texas taxes.

Thanks for your responses. The dealer is Nyle Maxwell Jeep in Austin. As expected I’m having a hard time getting a current lease quote for the ordered Wrangler that is due to come in in 12-16 weeks from 4/12 (order date). I was told an estimated payment would be $714 per month on a $65K MSRP with 9.6 discount using 66% Residual and the salesperson didn’t know the MF used. They really don’t won’t quote estimated leases, even if I understand it’s subject to change. I have ordered the Jeep already so I hope I can get them to agree to let me have Chryslers available lease incentives at the time of build delivery. I do have another Wrangler order to make so maybe I could bargain against that order. Any suggestions for getting incentives that are available would be appreciated.

If thats the monthly theyre quoting you, theyre lying about the discount.

My guess is the sales price theyre quoting you is after the $7500 incentive, not in addition to.

1 Like

they quoted a $6290 discount but when they agreed to give estimated lease payments the discount changed to $5965.

What happened when you pointed that out to them?

They emailed the discounted invoice pdf and I asked what is the $325. While I asked about that he sent the requested lease payment estimate. It was late today by the time I asked again about MF, residual and informed them that the discount on the lease estimate was wrong. I should get some answers tomorrow.

You have about $4000 in hidden mark ups there based on the current lease programs.

Discount is good but the payment is high. Did you have them agree to base mf when you ordered your Jeep?

I agree, there is obviously a lot (of something) being buried into the offer. After first reading OP’s post, I was assuming the dealer was using the $7,500 for the offered “discount” but that doesn’t appear to be the case. He/she is trying to make the blessings much less obvious. :grin:

This sounds like a recipe for disaster. Cancel this order if possible and go with a broker here.

Clutch is in your area . Order from his dealer . You’re gonna save a lot of money and headaches, trust me.

3 Likes

Seems monthly payment is high even with that discount. I am in Austin too ( near domain area). I wuld go with @Clutch. I got two Jeep 4xes with clutch, less hassle, best payment and u don’t have to do any legwork or deal with the dealership.

2 Likes

I would clarify what the discount is and make sure theyre using base mf. Theyre charging an acq fee which is ok you have a few months before it arrives. Using Matts calculator even with a fully marked up mf and acq fee its still short of their quote. Like others are saying if theyre not going to play ball no need to waste time go through our brokers

It’s possible they’re quoting this through Ally instead of CCAP… which you definitely don’t want to do.

What are the main differences between the Sahara vs High Altitude?
Which one has a better value/lease price?

You can no longer order a high altitude. The rubicon is the best lease value currently.

High altitude is a sahara with body matched bumpers, mirrors, gas cap, etc, better leather interior, standsrd safety group, including mirror indicators, color matched hard top, and different wheels. As above, you cant order an ha currently.

Update: Thanks guys again for taking the time to reply. I told my salesperson to have his manager call me since their lease quote didn’t add up and there were variables missing. He called and I explained that I was wanting him to quote current Chrysler base lease incentives with the given discounts. He hung up to get with finance manager and then called back with everything I asked. He said they were using Ally’s rates before. The new payments were now $5 ($636) a month cheaper than my Clutch quote $641 w/ 1st payment down. He did say that whatever the incentives are at time of delivery he will honor. He said if I wanted to cancel my order he would refund my $500 deposit, but they would make sure I’m satisfied if I kept the order. He also said that with Ally, he could get it down to $610 because he could get them to waive Acquisition fee (~$675). We then ordered the second Jeep at the same deal. We will probably pay taxes which will bring the payments down ~$105. Our current lease (Lexus) ends in August. We got a bid for $10K over current buyout from a wholesaler a few weeks ago. Crazy times.

1 Like