2022 Honda HR-V LX Lease (help me with numbers)

New to leasing, what MF, residual and lease credits (if any) should I be looking for on a 2022 Honda HR-V LX 4 dr, 36 months, 10k miles/yr, zip code - 21210 ?

go to edmunds

edit; this nba game boring

last post on there is what you looking for

2 Likes

Howdy DuhaZaffar!

This info is available here using our Lease Program Query tool, available to Super Supporters.

Alternatively, this info can also be acquired at the vehicle fora over at Edmunds.com, where you can join, and ask in the forum for the specific vehicle, and await a response from a moderator.

Lastly, often incentives and rebates can be located using Autobytel:

Cheers!

1 Like

Didn’t 2023 just get announced?

Be sure to check Sport as well as all the advertised lease deals are on Sport not LX. So they may have better RV or other lease incentives on Sport.

Yes but there no deals on 2023s and probably a decent bit of offers (relatively speaking) on close out 2022s.

You mean deals where everything is MSRP? If you’re paying MSRP why not seek out a dealer that isn’t charging ADM and wait. I just looked at the updates and they look substantial.

thanks man…

New to leasing, what MF, residual and lease credits (if any) should I be looking for on a 2022 Toyota Corolla LE 4 dr, 36 months, 10k miles/yr, zip code - 21210 ?

Duhazaffar you are on a roll.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.