2022 Honda Civic LX Deal check & Advice for finding a lease in St Louis, MO?

Thanks for sending - I’m contacting dealerships in St Louis. A lot of their websites display 2021 Civic inventory, but when I talk to them, they tell me those cars are long gone.

Here is a honda dealership with 5 Honda 2021 civics in New inventory

You said you were in NY, Here is one in NJ

https://www.sussexhonda.com/new-vehicles/?_dFR[model][0]=Civic%20Sedan&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=paidsearch&utm_campaign=695575564&ads_adgroup=35570452746&ads_adid=336743934702&ads_digadprovider=dealerinspire&gaw_campaign_id=695575564&gaw_ad_group_id=35570452746&gaw_remote_client_id=8537551186&gclid=CjwKCAjwmeiIBhA6EiwA-uaeFRaLDU5g50t57fWZCC-1DZMZga-CZ48nK0Vc8ySqeg7T203l_OhD9RoCO0IQAvD_BwE

Did you follow through on the link you sent me? The lease offered on that site is $359/month for a 2021 Civic.

Saint Louis basically has almost no new inventory. There are 3 new 2021 civics and one of them is a type R. So for the avg civic buyer there’s effectively only 2.

https://www.truecar.com/new-cars-for-sale/listings/honda/civic/year-2021/location-63108/

27 of the '22 Civic in St Louis but 20 of them are in transit. Honda Car & SUV Inventory | Honda

I did not. I didn’t put my info in. Seems these sites want your information for a lease quote so I declined.

Do you consider 21 Civic sport Hatchback?

I think we living in Crazy Times now to Lease a Civic LX for $330 per month.

Last year March 2020 I was offered a 2020 Civic EX Hatchback 25k Msrp for $197 per month with 2K Due on Signing including Tax and fees and I walked out in Illinois.

This Chip shortage is real or Manufacturer just closing there plants due to labor shortage and blaming Chip shortage. I don’t see this Chip shortage affecting Iphone, Samsung or other Electronics gadgets why just the Auto Industry.

OP look at Kia or Huyandi or VW they all are good cars to lease and drive or get a small SUV.
I go to Saint Louis regularly and they have awfull streets to drive nice cars hwy are not Bad though. Last 3 years I blew 2 of my front VW GTI tires on there pot holes.

2022 civic lx sedan, 0 down, 299/month, tax included. 10000/Year

How is this deal?

Great advice, BUY!
A 2022 Civic (new platform) Sport (the cheapest with flash) can be had with a $1,000 discount and bought pre-tax/fees for $23,200. That is a serious deal as rebates wont be out for 2 years on this one and discounts will likely stay near flat.

I considered what I said above then did this; bought a new 2021 Accord LX (refreshed front and a few interior mods) with an MSRP of $24,990 for $23,615 plus tax/title/doc.
Why?
It has the better 1.5 turbo engine with like 40 more HP/Torque, better mileage and a larger car.
Depreciation in my mind is about $4,000 over 24,000 miles and two years which equals 17 cents a mile or $167 a month plus tax/fees…way better than any lease.
I paid cash, but even if you finance a good credit union is about 1.5% for 5 years.

Bear

Update, with 3,000 miles on the Accord I get the following MPG;
-Daily commute 144 miles R/T.
-Drive quite steady on cruise at 64 MPH with 4 stop signs in the country.
-42MPG on all but the first tank…not bad.

Bear

I have gotten my accord on a 15 mile mostly highway driven commute up to 50 mpgs at some points.

I have the touring 1.5l, some extra bells and whistles that I lease now. Lease is up in 4 months and I’m going to extend it because I can still drive my car for less than leasing a base no frills honda civic LX which as we can see are going for 350+ a month. Even if I buy out my lease it will still be cheaper on a monthly payment then leasing a bottom of the barrel honda civic LX.
They keep asking me to come in and make a deal on a new lease and I keep telling them it’s not happening as I’m not paying thousands more in lease payments for a lower trim model, They removed the honda loyalty program which was a $1000 towards new leases, in my opinion this is complete nonsense since honda owners should get an incentive for being a loyal customer. Who knows when things change but now doing my math its cheaper to own my lease then to get ripped off at the dealership.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.