2022 Genesis G70 3.3t Awd 11/19/2021

Buy it out without me having to do anything. Similar to Autonation. They’re owned by Penske so they have an in network dealer.

It feels like a Hyundai. All the same technology. Just not enjoying it and the gas mileage is worse than expected. I average 15mpg on my commute to the office.

I think the bigger hit will be on trying to get a new lease in a few months… rates are going up and new supply chain disruptions are hitting at the same time. If you really hate it, I wouldn’t be surprised if you come out ahead eating the negative equity and leasing now…

u dont like gas mileage and u want to order m3? ok buddy lmao

8 Likes

Yes rates are going up, this week will find out what rates are doing after the federal reserve ups them up. Many are saying it’s just .25% but if its any higher this car market will get even more interesting.

Before getting a 3.3 did you run the math on what it would cost to fill up and average over your daily drives? Even before the surge in gas prices they were already high. Premium gas at $5 a gallon averaging 20 miles to the gallon if that, is costing approximately $325-$350 per month!!!
That alone is a car payment on a Toyota corolla.

I think consumer rates are already going up - BMw has raised their’s by 1% or more in the last two months. If the Fed signals more hikes then I imagine the consumer rates will rise more steeply.

Please don’t be an ass an call me buddy. Would you compare a M3 comp AWD to a G70 3.3? Is so, that’s ridiculous, which is why I wouldn’t compare MPG on those two cars. To different cars with different reasons as to why I’d be okay with paying for the gas on one. The G70 had a stinger engine, no real sound to it… I’m just not a fan.

I know I made a mistake. The car doesn’t deserve it.

No I didn’t run the numbers.

Considering eating the $2k after posting that and the comments. Working to see how much closer they can get to the buyout.

You’re only $1700 in the hole if you sell car now, which sounds like a small price to pay for a car you dislike. Consider that in most other times, you’d be much more in the red, since resale values would be no where close to what they are now. I would just take the loss and move on.

1 Like

Sounds like it’s quite a bit more than that unless it’s being sold to a Hyundai/Kia/Genesis dealer since the buyout with taxes and everything to sell elsewhere is $56k

They are affiliated with Genesis dealer so no taxes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.