Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

I believe the new suggestion (because nothing is passed yet) is 1 credit per 3 years. If that’s the way it pans out, I’m definitely dumping the 22 I have now to get the non restricted 7500 for 22, then I’ll order a 23 and hopefully be able to claim that one also. I have other EVs on order, so if they limit it to 1 every 3 years I’ll probably be Xing some.

1 Like

Also curious to see how they handle the 1 credit per 3 years? 1 per household or 1 per person? One per household would be kinda douchy.

I had that same fear. It’s filing status for the limits (Married Filing Jointly is 300k AGI) so my fear is it ultimately follow that (aka filing separately with 150k limit you can get two EV credits, but that status is seldom used because it will cost you way more in other taxes). My impression is the bill is designed to significantly narrow the usage of the EV tax credit.

now that we’re getting close is there an updated list of dealers in 2022 still using xplan with the mustang club membership?

I would start locally. You shouldn’t have a problem finding one to take it on an order. Multiple near me took it in MA.

But the Mach e forum I think has a spreadsheet

link? there are several mach-e forums at the moment.

Not a great list. Ford Mustang Mach-E ADM List - Google Sheets
I bet if you email five local dealers and ask if they’ll accept x-plan pricing with no ADM or other add ons on an order when the banks open you’ll get one that will say yes.

thanks that’s the same list that I had found just didn’t know it came from the mach-e forum. appreciate you linking it.

1 Like

just had an interesting talk with one of the local Ford dealers and they say the order bank opening got pushed back to 8/25. don’t know if that’s true or not but i figured i’d pass it along. Ford setup a thing online to be able to get notified when the orders are open for anyone interested.

2 Likes

I just picked up my Mach-E select over the weekend. Can’t believe it took less than 4 months from order to delivery. I got the $2000 Ford Options rebate and 2.74% APR (SoCal) for a 36mo 7500mi Ford Options deal, but I had read here that the numbers should have been $2500 Ford Options and 2.49% APR. When I brought this up at the dealership, they said I needed to call Ford and they’ll issue me a refund. Just called Ford and they said it’s a dealership issue. Does anyone know what the numbers should have been for a 4/8/22 order in Southern California? And if they’re different, how do I go about changing the numbers with the dealer? Thanks!

2 Likes

They got it correct, the rates at the time of April 8th was 2.74%. April 4th was the last day of the 2.49%. The 2500 rebate dropped down to 2000 before your time of order also. Congrats on getting it so early, mine hasn’t even been scheduled lol :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m interested in ordering a 2023 Mach E using the X Plan. Which dealers have you all worked with in the NE or Florida region that will honor X Plan and no ADM? Looking to place the order as soon as Ford will let me.

Thanks for confirming! I think the only reason I got mine so quickly is that my order was a straight select with no additional changes or options. Quite honestly, I was hoping it was going to come in October or November.Now I may end up selling by then, depending on where third-party prices are.

1 Like

same, ordered on 04/08 and not even scheduled.

I signed up few months ago to an email list to be notified from ford directly when order banks open up again.
Got an email recently saying we know you’re waiting for order banks to open and we will keep you updated. Sounds like they are gearing up for a new round of orders?

My mach-e select order is about to arrive this week at the dealership. I got a 2022 Camry at Msrp in June and put on 1.5k miles.

Camry is financed at 2.8% from a local credit union. Is my best option to trade-in at the dealership(take trade in tax advantage) and go with Ford options plan? OR sell Camry to carvana and finance Mache again with my credit union?

It depends on where you can get more for your Camry (ford dealer with sales tax credit vs anywhere else without). No one can give you the answer- you will need to shop it around and find out-know what the Ford dealer will pay for it.

On the finance rate it again depends on what the Ford rate is (was it locked when you ordered) and if you have a cash incentive tied in to use it. If you have the incentive (some are getting 2k-2.5k depending on your region and when you ordered) take the Ford finance and refinance at the CU if it is better.

I have an appointment Monday with Carmax to get an appraisal on my GTPE. The carmax rep said something about FMC not accepting 3rd party buyouts? (I asked the question in the "Sold one to Carmax thread). If nothing else I’ll get an idea of the current value.

The rep is probably misinformed and assumes that ford options is a lease

Here’s mine.
Had to sell a kidney to afford this thu…

7 Likes