Ford Mustang Mach-E -- MY23 Order Banks are Open

author deleted

Anyone know what it’s like to get out of the finance/lease, pre payment penalties, buyout fee etc?

Just got this from the dealer while confirming specifics before hitting “buy”

Let me touch base with my gm right now because we just got a notification that we where not allowed to take any more orders as per today.

Hopefully he means no more after today.

2 Likes

The order now option just went away.

I closed my browser and reopened and it’s no longer available.

*** edit ***

Now it’s back

One dealer I reached out to said order books close tomorrow. But that could mean tonight…

I literally have everything filled out and am on the “pay now” screen for the deposit.

1 Like

OP said 9pm and my dealer just confirmed that too

If you go with the Options balloon financing plan for the extra rebate, there are no prepayment penalties or buyout fees if you wish to payoff/sell. Works just like a typical loan.

What is everyone ordering?

Yup also just confirmed it with another dealer.

Select, AWD, Comfort/Tech.

1 Like

Im planning the GT trim, I just dont want the sunroof but I dont think there is an option if u want the tech package

So, after 3 months if for any reason I don’t want this car, I will get all my money back (I see it’s $500 deposit). I am always scared to purchase electric vehicles but don’t mind buying if it’s all refundable if for any reason I change my mind.

The $7500 fed savings will be applied at the time of paperwork?

Check with your dealer. My local dealer is doing x plan and refundable deposit

Yeah, it is all or nothing when it comes to options. I chose not to get it.

Is this the next flip play?!? Here we go.

1 Like

Can I only order 1 or more than 1? Im tempted to order one in OR but still figuring out the logistics

post deleted

I ordered mine with zero options. No heated seats, no power tailgate, no BlueCruise, no memory seats… fewer modules to hold up production.

2 Likes

so dealer telling me that order book closed for All ford vehicles on March 7th. We are able to take your order just not place them, he doesn’t know ?