2022 Cayenne GTS Effective Payment: $2,284.84 33 months

wow 2 beautiful cars. is this the autobiography then?
Looks like you got it from the same place I am getting mine from too haha

Contractual payments are in the initial post. These are “pretax” because in NY all tax is paid upfront.

No not ATB, just SE that is decently optioned out. ATB starts in the 160 range I think. I’m already thinking of ordering another now since it won’t show up in 2 years anyway and may do ATB then but honestly I think if you can get access to most options (which right now is not true given supply / chip issues) you are probably better off just loading up an SE (from a value perspective). When is yours expected to land and what did you order?

If you have tax rolled into the payments the buyer will still pay it That’s besides the tax that the new Buyer needs to pay upfront for the remaining balance

I know this is the policy BMW Financial has in place. Are you sure Porsche has the same?

I’m not sure how this is relevant (ie I could have paid the tax upfront, I could have paid some of it, I could have paid none of it - the key is NY state was paid upfront) - the contractual payment is the payment the buyer needs to start at. The buyer’s tax situation is dependent on where they register - that’s why this lists the pretax payment.

2 Likes

For avoidance of doubt, does this mean if the next buyer is located in NY, then your pre-tax payment would be the effective payment?

It doesn’t have to do with the bank it’s the state

My point is that whatever your actual monthly payment is now that’s what the buyer is going to pay,
So what is it?

I think I already answered you but the contractual payment in the initial post is the pretax payment. I just made that clearer though in that initial post to hopefully avoid additional confusion.

If I’m understanding the OP correctly, he paid the taxes upfront (even though he didn’t have to)

So his pre-tax payment will be your pre-tax payment since he already paid for the taxes at inception. He didn’t roll taxes in

The next lessee will be taxed again, in NY and probably every state.

5 Likes

Ordered SWB ATB expected 12 months from now but they all give random timeframes so who really knows?

I’ve heard nine months to 15 months to dealers that won’t take orders right now. LWB is longer given the hold on production.

Hey mods - you can close this thread - car is gone.

6 Likes