2022 Bolt EV and EUV price drop! $6,300 Customer Cash

I know this is a leasing site, but can you do GM employee and the cash rebate for purchasing?

With either, not with all 3

1 Like

Yes I can :grinning:

Apparently no one was able to get a ā€œdealā€ accounting for customer cash or the reduced msrp in either 2022 or 2023 ?

Easiest way to contact you? email? phone call?

Can anyone confirm if there is a grace period for lease loyalty , I turned in a bolt about 2 months ago.

There used to be some verbiage about within 60 days for lease loyalty but I canā€™t find it this time around.

Says current, you might be sol

Looks like both of these doesnā€™t require us to terminate our lease. But the dealerships Iā€™ve been speaking to insist that I must terminate my existing lease.

They have the * Please see dealer for complete details.
But so far the $3750 has required a turn in.

So if I donā€™t turn in my lease then I can still get $1500 loyalty in addition to the $1500 supplier discount, for a total of $3000 discount? Seems to good to be true. :joy:

Is that $1500 Lease vs $6300 Buy worth it to you?

Oh. Iā€™m buying. Are you saying the $1500 loyalty is only toward leasing?

Dang. This why I need to wait for the 2023. The only way to combine the lease loyalty with supplier discount.

You can combine the $6300 with Supplier right? and I would consider registering for Uber to get the $2k discount as well.
Wow even the Chevy site does not show anything about trading it in.

Anyone know how this stacks with the GM employee discount? Purchase would either be in TX or CA on the Premier with Supercruise.

It does but can you find a dealer who honors it

Continuing the discussion from 2022 Bolt EV and EUV price drop! $6,300 Customer Cash:

After dealing with a lot of dealers who are not educated on the offers of the EUV, Premier Chevy in Buena Park, CA knows their stuff. Trish (Active member in these forums) and Sebastian will take care of you and they know the offers and knows how to apply what you are entitled to. They are not doing supplier right now but they are doing the other rebates and still doing healthcare or military discounts. They do have a small dealer markup over MSRP but I have seen substantially higher ones out there.
I have been speaking with many dealers over the past few weeks and I have seen some dealers seriously taking advantage of customers and try to use the rebate to just pay for they inflated fees and markups.
I have worked with Trish for many years and have made multiple purchases with her and have never gone wrong, as well as sent many people to her.

Some dealers to stay away from in my opinion are:

Mission Bay Chevy in San Diego, CA (Shady fees and rude manager, wonā€™t give out any info without running credit and after running credit tacks on the fees)

Gosch Chevy in Hemet, CA (Dishonest and wanted 10K over MSRP)

Simpson Chevy in Irvine (Bad Sales Practices)

Just my opinion though.

1 Like

If you look at my earlier posts in this thread, inventory is extremely tight in CA on most trims, Premier with Supercruise is almost non-existent. If you arenā€™t eligible for the CA state rebates, Iā€™d focus my search in other states. The few Iā€™ve found have some ADM.

What makes one non-eligible for these rebates?