2022 Bolt EV and EUV price drop! $6,300 Customer Cash

Would be curious what stacks…I have supplier, military, and current lease on a Nissan. Would be happy to sign up for Uber as well for another 2k off :slight_smile:

Problem is dealers are selling higher than MSRP.

3 Likes

Which dealer in California that sells at msrp?

I can use the GM employee discount (3k off) and I can’t find any SoCal dealers that’ll do it…14 and counting.

@ChevyPhil does i believe

As well as ChevyVick, just down the street a piece.

I just leased one from Felipe at Premier in Carlsbad. No one in CA would match his price. Very happy

2 Likes

Post it in the deals section what you got

Currently, I do not want to buy above MSRP. If cars were selling like crazy, why would GM need to provide a discount , such a huge one. The company wants to sell more cars. We want to buy. MSRP is something I would prefer. Please share details of car dealers who sell at cheaper prices. Thanks.

Chevy reduced MSRP on 2023 models (not in production), and then added the incentive to bring the remaining 2022s in-line, since they can’t adjust MSRP on those. The incentive didn’t drop because they are flush with unsold inventory — Bolt recall SoCs and the earlier stop-sale ate into much of the available inventory. Is there some sitting around, aging? Possibly. It won’t be obvious until the 2023 inventory is available and plentiful.

The marketplace has a number of dealers and brokers, a few at MSRP are mentioned in this thread, but seem to be sold out or waitlisting requests. Others have some ADM. Keep in mind if you live in a state with state tax credits (eg CA or NJ) you can’t buy out of state and claim those rebates.

2 Likes

If one is willing to wait for a 2023, with the MSRP reduction are you basically able to get the same deal as a 2022?

In CO you can buy out of state and still get state rebates.

Here I am !

I can order anyone and everyone a 2023 once the order books open which should be first week of July I am estimating. Pricing will be MSRP.

As for 2022 I have a few incoming vehicles that can be reserved as well with a July/August delivery. There have been delays in getting cars in as everyone can imagine.

5 Likes

Do you know which incentives stack (for example I have supplier, military, competitor lease)? Or is it MSRP no matter what incentives? Thanks!

1 Like

Heres what cannot be stacked with one another military, healthcare, educator, college student, first responder etc

So you would do supplier and conquest lease

What about the uber incentive? Would that be able to stack with anything

With lease loyalty/conquest

1 Like

So you could do lease loyalty/conquest with either supplier or Uber? Or you could do all three? Appreciate all the info.

I know this is a leasing site, but can you do GM employee and the cash rebate for purchasing?

With either, not with all 3

1 Like