2022 BOLT EUV Premier

Hi all,

I have question with my Bolt EUV lease. I have a 2022 Premier trim with a $375.45 before tax payment. Maturity date: August 14 ,2024. Total 36K allowed, and currently at around 19K. I have a mach-e in production now, and should be here mid Dec. Therefore I’m thinking of rid of the bolt. What would be the best option since a Chevy dealer is only offering me around 28K, with my current pay off amount being $32,314.16. I don’t know what’s the current new lease payment would be. But if I were to ask someone to take over, will it be a easy transfer with my $375.45 payment?

Thanks for your input

That dealer is trying to lowball you, Carvana is selling their EUV’s at 40k so expect over 30k offers (if not above payoff) on that car.
Shop around and see who else will buy it.

There’s no point discussing hypotheticals. The market will speak. Create an ad and put up a free listing here and on any chevy/EV forums and maybe craigslist for $5.

In addition you can see if any offers from below are to your liking. Just copy/paste your VIN into each and have your browser autofill your email address.

I don’t think I’m allowed to sell my leased vehicle to 3rd party dealers except for GM, unless this has changed.

Cool, thanks for the links

That might be TRUE, but you can go to any Chevy / GMC dealer, and not just that one you went to.

Don’t let a single dealer lowball you. Or ask him to buy it for 35k, dealers don’t have a fixed ‘buy’ price, but they will try to squeeze you for as much as possible.

Also some brokers here can buy it out as well

Thanks for the tip!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.