2022 Bolt EUV Premier $397.05/m $3500DAS

Is this a good deal? Please advice.

Booked a 2022 Bolt EUV Premier with Sun and Sound Package. Taking delivery in 3 weeks.
MSRP - $41190.
Selling Price - $41190
Total Monthly Payment $397.05
$3500 cash all inclusive out the door

SIGNED! - Booked the deal waiting on vehicle to be delivered

A fool and his money are soon parted…

6 Likes

Oh! How bad is this deal?

$500 a month for a bolt. Cmon. Look at some of the brokers on this website

4 Likes

I looked, haven’t seen any Bolt EUV deals offered here in 2022.
What should one expect the monthly to be?

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!! While you’re at it, be sure to watch the LH video (How to Use Leasehackr - YouTube) to brush up on how to most efficiently use the resources here.
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from the LH Calculator - Lease Program Query or Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

2 Likes

If you’re dead set on a bolt euv, thats actually not terrible for april 2022. Low inventory, high demand for EVs. For the guys saying its a terrible deal, theyre probably comparing it to deals in prior months. Lol would love to see them speak to any brokers to find one significantly cheaper than you did. Most brokers dont even have inventory right now.

Caveat though. You are approaching May where a lot of the bolt euv replacement batteries are coming through. So this deal may end up aging poorly for late may and june. Pretty in line for april.

2 Likes

OP already signed it, and as you’ve noted, it’s not terrible given the very limited inventory for EUVs right now. The days of getting a Bolt for $180/mo or less are long over.

2 Likes

I got mine last August, also Premier with Sun, and obviously am paying much less.

A couple things in deal that are confusing:

1. What is the $1722 additional cap items.
  2. $3184 in rent charge…mine is only $640…is this marked up MF, or have MFs skyrocketed that much along with interest rates?
  3. What is $8750 cap cost reduction?
  4. Why is monthly tax $78 on a $318 payment…I live in LA, and I don’t think any sales tax in California is over 11%, let alone over 20%!

Inquiring minds want to know…

Enjoy the ride…it’s a great car.

2 Likes

No, the OP ordered it. Big difference. It is not a done deal till the wheels hit the road.

1 Like

NorCal check with @ChevyPhil he may be able to help you

1 Like

Asking the “forum” if a deal is good these days is always a roll of the dice compared to days past.
The forum has two kinds of folks these days, folks who haven’t see prices or bought a car in a few years so their still in a bubble of past prices, and folks who know what the market looks like now.
So depending who you talk to, you might hear it’s great or terrible.
At the end of the day it’s about what works for you, what you qualify for, and the gas saving/monthly savings.

But the days of a $150 lease that everyone is jealous of are long gone.

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Excellent advice. I’d give the same advice to anyone out of my area or not working with a sales person from LeaseHackr

1 Like

In the 42-45k range there are many other EV and PHEV you can buy and take the $7,500 federal tax credit.

Even the Bolt EUV can be stacked with retail cash and Uber incentives for a better purchase deal than lease.

1 Like

Can someone explain why the tax is so high on this? Otherwise this is a decent deal.

Yeah, something is off about that tax. But these values aren’t from the final Invoice. I am yet to buy the vehicle. Will need to understand and negotiate these calculations before I take possession.
My worksheet so far

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

Uber deal ended on 5/5.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.