2022 BMW840i xdrive 4700 miles $1483/month

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

2022 BMW840i xdrive 4700 miles $1483/month With tax and fees included. Driving assistant professional package, comfort seating package driving assistance package. Is this a good deal?

You are missing lots of information, such as:

1. MSRP
  2. Sale price
  3. Incentives (if applicable)
  4. Mileage allotment
  5. Breakdown of all fees (doc, registration, etc) + tax rate

Better yet, you can post a link to the LH calculator with all this info.

1 Like

I assume it’s a demo, so that seems high…

2 Likes

Is this a good lease deal?

A demo 6-cylinder car for almost $1,500?

That’s crazy talk

PS: your calculator is off… taxes in NY are the second button. And doc fees are $175.

4 Likes

This is the final deal. Is this a good deal for a

They want $1478/ month is it a this a good deal?

This is what they’re offering me on a demo. Is this a good deal?

I dont know how you would even consider taking this

1 Like

No, it’s a trash deal. The mileage on the demo eats 1k of the residual, so effectively a 2.7% discount…on a demo. Find a broker, at the very least you might end up with 3% on a new model. @nyclife has a GC for around 7% off. Not sure if you were looking for a reg coupe or gc

2 Likes