Maturity mileage: 36,100
Effective miles per month: 1,025
Maturity date: 12/30/2024

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $3,000 plus BMW transfer fee

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Like New 2022 BMW X7 xDrive 40i in Jet Black with Black Vernasca Leather. Includes cold weather package (heated front and rear seats & 5-zone climate control) as well as second row captain seats. 36 month and 12k mile/year lease which began 12/30/2021 and currently trending under with only 3,150 miles on the car currently. No accidents, dents, or scratches and still looks like the day we picked it up. Ended up ordering a new Jeep GC L Summit which just came in so transferring this. $3,000 due at transfer plus new lessee responsible for transfer fee. Registered in NJ so taxes fully paid. Cannot provide guidance on tax implication for out of state transfers.

I was able to get 2% off plus was eligible for loyalty and an extra $500 via PenFed, so effectively 4% off. Also, December MF was significantly lower (.00111 vs .00176) and residual was 1% higher. To get a comparable deal today with similar money down you would need to get almost 5% off, assuming the same MSRP.

Available immediately.

Here is the original calculator:

Weekly bump… with the increased MF for May, you would need to put down close to $7K assuming the same 2% discount and loyalty to get a similar payment.

Paying MSRP with no loyalty is over $9k down.

Would try SAL, doubt anyone takes this

Thanks… listed on SAL too… I got a few PMs here so worth trying… may just sell it to a broker but apparently the market is all over the place on these.

Sold mine in early Jan for a really good price, then the bottom fell out ($6/gallon gas and 15-18mpg can do that). Buying dealer has had it for sale for 3 months now… I think the GM/GSM drives it on the weekends haha.

But seriously, good luck with this OP.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Decent deal if someone is dead set on getting a X7 right now.

Admins please close… car is gone

1 Like