2022 BMW X3 xDrive30i - Looking to Lease/Purchase

Just putting this out there since you seem to be coming around on purchasing.

If you [can still find a] x3 hybrid (xDrive30e) you could qualify for a $5836 federal rebate.

2 Likes

Also Morgan Stanley Reserved Living has some incentives but you have to qualify

1 Like

This car is discontinued.

1 Like

Check on the bmw USA website if this $1000 is a legit incentive. If it’s an actual financing credit it should be yours in addition to the dealer discount. They pulled out all the incentives for the X5, not sure if the X3 has any. The brokers here seem to have up to 7% off on the X3 so if I was you I would check them out and find one you can work with based on your location.

1 Like

@cezar9

I am new to LH and have been trying to find a broker for Midwest (Michigan) but haven’t been able to find one. Can you guide me on how to find a broker asap?

Appreciate your help and feedback. :slight_smile:

Update:
Posted a question on another thread and was asked to contact @Bacons_C.C

How is it not a good deal? $60k+ truck for $400/month is not a good deal? Even in pre-covid times that would be a unicorn.

1 Like

@Hypnotics

How is it not a good deal? $60k+ truck for $400/month is not a good deal? Even in pre-covid times that would be a unicorn.

I didn’t mean to offend you or anyone else. :slight_smile:

I just meant to say that based on my calculations (which were proven wrong) if I could get a X3 for roughly $430/month on selling it after 3 years, then why should I consider the Jeep 4xe at $400/month (because my intent is to buy a X3).

I am new here and yes now I realize that $400/month for a $60k Jeep is a great deal! However I am only looking to get a X3 and not a Jeep. Hence why I am trying to understand what I can do to get the best deal on it even if it’s a bad deal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

28% for 45k miles is not going to happen, $430/month is way too low an estimate. You will be lucky to get 30k for that car after 3 years/45k miles.

A deal which is only possible because of the federal credit being passed through and optimistic RV.

In regards to getting an X3 I ordered an X3 xDrive30i for my wife a couple years ago and it has proven to be a great vehicle (I was driving an F80 M3 at the time)…a lot of room and pep in the 4 banger (esp in sport mode with manual shifting)…great mileage (32+ on highway at 80) and handles pretty well for an SUV…you are making a good choice!

PS, it’s sick but we also got about $11K off MSRP then (Nov '19).

1 Like

@gohawks23

a lot of room and pep in the 4 banger (esp in sport mode with manual shifting)…great mileage (32+ on highway at 80) and handles pretty well for an SUV…you are making a good choice!

PS, it’s sick but we also got about $11K off MSRP then (Nov '19).

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sure I will love the vehicle but your experience is reassuring. I am looking forward to getting about 6-7% off + the $1000 incentive on financing. Though not as good as $11000, its still something to soften the blow. :smiley:

2 Likes

Have you looked at broker deals? You will be “lucky” to get an X3 at MSRP in this current market.

Actually most brokers here seem to have pretty healthy discounts on the X3

1 Like

On in stock units or custom orders?

Have you looked at broker deals? You will be “lucky” to get an X3 at MSRP in this current market.

I am able to order a 2022 X3 at msrp + $1000 incentive but I am unable to get any more inventive on top of that. I am hoping that the broker helps me get $3k or $4k more in incentives.

Brokers cannot help you get more incentives.

That is not how this site works. Brokers do not get their clients additional incentives.

Did you even bother checking out advertised broker deals in the Marketplace?

I just closed a deal for 4% off MSRP with the MF at .00133 and thought I did ok. Wife really wanted another X3 so didn’t really have much of a choice. It’s a tough market right now. You might be able to find a broker to get you 6 or 7% off MSRP with the base MF but don’t expect anything better than that.

1 Like

I did look at the marketplace posts and also contacted a broker. The broker stated that he can probably get me between 6-6.5% discount on msrp which would be $3380 for a 52k msrp before taxes and fees. Hence why I mentioned earlier that I am looking to get $3k to $4k more discount with the help of a broker.

Now what I don’t know is if the $1000 lease incentive is included in that discount or not. I couldn’t find a post that clearly states that either.

Since I am new to the forum I might have missed some information that you are probably aware of. Though I can guarantee that I haven’t just signed up on the forum and posted a question without trying to find it answers first.

Please feel free to share helpful information constructively and respectfully!

Considering I leased a 2021 BMW X3 xDrive30i fully loaded in 2020 with a payment in the $620 range and $0 due at signing, I would be concerned with you taking this deal especially if you have good credit. I know the market today is very different but if you dont absolutely need a new car I’d stall. There are some BMW brokers here on the website that you can go through, that have access to dealer prices but they wont get you all those incentives. Even if they offered you $0 due at signing that payment should be in the $600’s. Again, the market is different now and people have stockpiled cash so getting a good deal is going to take extended time and patience. People hate being told “no” but if I am in your shoes I would sit back and wait If I dont need a new car.

1 Like