Reasonable? 2022 BMW X3 sDrive30i Lease Numbers

New to leasing - what MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I look for on a 2022 BMW X3 sDrive30i suv? Zip code 94941 (Bay Area - NorCal - CA). 36month/12k miles. Current dealer is trying to get me to put 15k down :dotted_line_face: . I have top tier credit as well, if that matters? MSRP of specific vehicle is 51,340.

Thank you!!

UPDATED: Post title on7/5 due to my new thread being merged into this one.

I would run as far as you can from that dealership. 15k down on a lease. What did he make the monthly payment with 15k down?
Harrison Ford Running GIF by Indiana Jones

2 Likes
1 Like

Learn to use LH calc with data you find here, 2022 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices - Page 13 — Car Forums at Edmunds.com

1 Like

15K down? You sure it’s an X3 and not an Urus?

1 Like

Haha! Insane, right? I knew people would would be shocked here!! Monthly payment wasn’t even that low at $571 :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

Might as well be

1 Like

Have you looked into brokers yet? I believe there is a broker here offering 9% off

If you’re West Coast, @Clutch might be able to help you out here. I think he had some X3s available.

2 Likes

Not familiar with brokers, personally. Any advice?

I just came across them, but need to read up how brokers work. I’m new to that, for sure!

@Clutch is the guy.

2 Likes

We just posted our July lease deal with the new Enhanced BMW MSD program, now 0.00035 reduction with 7 deposits!
Happy to assist and thanks so much for the kind words @jworthy42 @Harry657ha

Good brokers save people who haven’t a clue how to lease/finance from truly bad deals.

2 Likes

Norcal here.
BMW X3 MSRP of $51,340.
Was able to get it down to:
$3100 due at signing
$732/month
36months/12k miles.

Is this a reasonable deal in today’s market? I feel it’s a bit now or never with the market turmoil expected to suck for the next year or two. My Audi lease ends August 2022.
The money factor is what I’m hung up on at .00230.

Full disclosure, I did utilize the Lease Hackr Calculator, but it’s more of the morality of is it stupid to be making this transaction in this market or should I extend the Audi lease… but to what benefit? Rates are expected to continue rising and 2023 models are due in 2 months.

Go through @Clutch in this market… he had sent me some numbers for a x3 a little while ago… I think he might still be offering 9% off MSRP… they do charge a broker fee but I think it’s worth it in the whole scheme of things … saves you more money over the whole lease term

1 Like

Clutch is who I have been communicating with, they have been great. Just unsure if these numbers make sense in the grand scheme of things - unrelated to Clutch themselves.

Yeah for sure car payments/prices are ridiculous right now … not to worry though everyone will be upside down on their new cars in a year or so :joy:

Exactly. I don’t think it will get any better in the next year, so I might as well use the equity from my current lease to put towards this new one so I can at least cry in a new car next year. :sweat_smile: