SOLD - Brand New - $0 down! 2022 BMW X3 sDrive M Sport Tanzanite Blue, $840/mo

, ,

You should list the pre-tax payment. GLWT!

Beautiful car! I purchased a 22 carbon black/red interior with similar specs at MSRP for the wife last Christmas too. We enjoy the car. GLWTS!

I’m sorry to read this, my wife loves her Phytonic Blue X3 but I could EASILY see this happening to me. Anyway, just want to confirm you’re offering the X3, not your wife? :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a gorgeous car, whoever has it next will be lucky, albeit at a steep payment.

Reminds me of this

9 Likes

My cousin returned the X3M lease which was up in June 2022. He got the new X3M for $650 per month with taxes and registration upfront. So the dealer paid the 6 remaining payments. Why would anyone pay 850? I just drove it and is amazing.

1 Like

What a useful post for your first one back in 10 months. Welcome to the forums, please let us know when you can get an X3M for $650/mo right now.

10 Likes

Lmao - Uh huh. And I leased a M5 CS for $750 with $0 down.

Sounds like your cousin got hosed. Best case they rolled his equity into the new lease.

I’d like to see the paperwork. You can’t even find a X3M on the lot that isn’t pre sold.

1 Like

My cousin has 3 BMW leases from BMW. We are in NY but can’t say which dealer. I have a 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland with 26K miles with the extended Mopar Warranty and was debating if I should do it. I just spoke to the dealer today and he has a 4.0iM which he can give me a good deal. Believe me my cousin has 10s of millions in the bank and makes over half a mil so no need to lie to me lol

I agree! I just texted a friend of mine who ordered the RS7…financing. He’s giving back his S5. Payment is like $1,500.

My guess is that he had about 15K equity in his old car which got rolled into the new so he’s effectively paying about 1K / month

Good luck! I bought my wife a car a few years ago. She hated it at first but misses it now.

Let’s dissect this since you don’t really seem to know what you are talking about.

My cousin returned the X3M lease which was up in June 2022. He got the new X3M for $650 per month with taxes and registration upfront. So the dealer paid the 6 remaining payments.

What they did was use your cousins equity to make the remaining payments on the lease and rolled the remainder of it as a down payment on his new lease.

Why would anyone pay 850?

High payment for a X3, I agree, but that is the current market.

I just drove it and is amazing.

cool

I can get a X3M for $650 a month with a large amount of cap cost reduction, too. That’s not the point of this forum. You can get any payment you want with enough down. In this case, it’s likely the equity from the existing lease being used as cap cost reduction. Or a potential favor from the GM if your cousin truly has 15 1/2 leased BMWs from this dealer. Non of which are available to 99% of the population.

3 Likes

This sounds way too good to be true

I would be more than happy to accept cars as gifts. I’m sick of socks and underwear :joy:

4 Likes

Just sold my X3M back to the dealer 14 months into a 36 month lease with a check back of 10.5k (on a deal that was true 0 DAS). These have some equity if you bought back with big discounts and lease cash.

1 Like

But i guess in this sense the car was the gift but the payments are still yours to make :joy:

2 Likes

Man that monthly is steep, agree that’s the market now. Beautiful car!

The X3M killed my cousin

1 Like