2022 BMW M440i xDrive Coupe $64,375.00 MSRP Monthly $865 ( SOLD)

, ,

Posting on behalf of a friend. The monthly payment is after putting up an incentive of 3k from our end.
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 BMW M440i xDrive Coupe

MSRP: $64,375.00
Monthly payment: $865
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 12,114
Maturity mileage: 36k
Effective miles per month: 1,500
Maturity date: April 2025

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): Included in offer deducted from monthly

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: 400
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes (I think)

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Everything about this car is in perfect condition except some scratches on the rims which would be taken care of pre transfer. Options and everything available on the window sticker below.

Photos:

2 Likes

interested in this one.

Based on your description, I’m assuming the actual monthly payment is not $865, instead it is the effective monthly after a $3k cash incentive. You should clearly lay out the actual payment, cash incentive, and the effective payment.

1 Like

So it’s really north of 1k effective. Good luck OP

I think effective it’s $865. Actual is probably north of $1k

Yes my bad i meant the actual payment. Still a tough sell imo

Sorry guys first post on leasehackr but the payment is $865 after incentive but no its just south of 1k pre incentive

Beautiful Spec but a broker is doing $775 on these. They have 5k in MSDs. You may want to post this on SAL or LT as you’ll probably get hits. GLWS

Someone here is doing 8% off M440i?

@nextlevelautobrokers according to his spreadsheet. But you’re doing $814 with MSDs. That’s still cheaper than OP’s. And even if it’s similar, it doesn’t make sense to do a leasetransfer if you can get a “newer” car for the same price. There’s also that loaner 840i that another broker listed.

I believe it would be most transparent if you posted the actual pre-tax monthly payment, and then the 865 figure after the 3k incentive. don’t forget to factor in the $500 transfer fee.

the 840 loaner is sold

1 Like

Ah I stand corrected then.

His spreadsheet says 5% off…

So this deal, after his incentive is effectively 865/mo + tax with $500 DAS

Is you use Next Level’s deal with the same MSRP as the OP’s car (which isn’t fair to OP anyway since this is a 2022 and has a lower base MSRP, almost 4k lower) at 5% off, you get 902/mo + tax with 902 DAS.

4 Likes

Thanks for calculations. But is 37 dollars a month and 402 DAS difference enough for OP to get rid of his car in arguably the worst, penny pinching car forum on the internet?

No need to be so vague about it. What’s the actual dollar number?

Next lessee will likely be taxed on that amount so it’s very relevant.

1 Like

I feel like your statements are contradictory :rofl:

I can tell you from personal experience 37/mo makes a difference to people on here

1 Like

Also, if we’re being really fair to the OP, you can’t order an M440i xDrive Coupe for that MSRP now, a new one with the same options would be $67,070, so you’d actually be comparing $939/mo + tax with $939 DAS to $865/mo + tax with $500 DAS. So now we’re talking a $74/mo difference before DAS.

I know the community loves tearing apart lease transfer threads, but in this case I think OP really is incentivizing it down to a price where it is in line with or better than the market.

2 Likes