2022 BMW M340i 64k MSRP $747/month 10k miles per year $2k incentive

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 BMW M340i with Premium Package and M Performance Exhaust

MSRP: $64175
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $817
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $747

Current mileage: 22xx
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 1000
Maturity date: 5/31/25

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 2k

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 (buyer pays)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Car is in new condition. Only driven in the summer and was always garaged. Hand washed only. Looking to get into a bigger car so I’m looking to get rid of it. Exhaust sounds awesome on sport mode and hearing more bangs/pops the more mileage its been getting.

Photos:

1 Like

Bump. Still looking - last buyer’s credit app denied.

Love the color.

1. Is $850 the payment with NJ taxes?
  2. What is the RV?
  1. $877 with NJ taxes
  2. RV: $37221

Offering 1k incentive now

Increased incentive to 2k

I am shocked this is still around in this market this is a great deal and this is the best color combo!

3 Likes

I’m not.

Some folks might just be focusing on the monthly. I get it that OP is currently providing a $2k incentive, but it is still a pricey lease.

Good luck to OP with the transfer.

1 Like

Agreed but in this market is very good deal compared to what even any broker on here can get you.

This is also pre lci

One of the best color combos for sure - same as my :cat:. :grin:

GLWT!

I think the colors are polarizing / have less-than-universal appeal. People will love it or hate it.

For me personally, the paint is a deal killer, and so is the interior color. And also the black wheels. :slight_smile:

This will make someone exceptionally happy, though, you just have to find the right buyer.

Which looks 500x better than this ugly new bumper that doesn’t even look MSport.

2 Likes

I agree with that point but more to the new i8 infotainment with the large screens on the dash that some would prefer.

3 Likes

I think I’m drawn to certain combinations because they lack universal appeal, even if they don’t all take 1st place in aesthetics. Anyway, it’s funny you say that…because most of the people at the Hellcat dealership didn’t like my choice of interior. I had to pry it out of some of them. It took a little convincing that I was looking for honest discussion and I truly didn’t care what they had to say about my new car. :upside_down_face:

Do you like anything about the car, other than it is a BMW? :joy: I’ll give you that the black wheels aren’t doing it for me either. I also don’t love the black grill.

I agree. Unique combinations (like this BMW) may be less desirable/valuable in general terms, but are often very valuable to the right buyer.

I’m partial to this color:

3 Likes

Still available?

Interested, is this still available?

Hey, I’m interested in the M340i. How manny miles left on it a year and when does the lease expire?

OP has not posted since February. Assume it’s gone or PM them.