Effective miles per month: Approximately 800
Maturity date: 07/29/2025

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $7000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): NONE

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $450
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand new factory condition. No accidents, no issues whatsoever. It still smells NEW.

Photos: Please PM me for actual photos as photos listed at just examples from the internet (please see my updated pictures later). This is a Frozen Black Metallic ($5000 customize option) color with black interior. Car is fully loaded with just about everything you can get Driving Assistance PKG 2, Bowers & Wilkins ETC. I have paid for full tire and wheel protection as well.

If you are assuming this lease, I would need a payment to get some of my large down payment and fees back. Please, Serious inquires only and MUST have excellent credit to assume this lease. Please no Low Ballers.

Photos and packages would help, your post is very vague. I believe “frozen black” would/should be the color you’re describing, although I’m not even sure it was available on the B8’s, at least for MY23 it’s not.

3 Likes

Can you define “just about everything you can get?”

1 Like

Frozen Black Metallic: $5,500
Driving Assistance Pkg 2: $1,800
CarPlay/Android Auto
Frt Col Warn
Lane Departure
Remote Engine start
21" Alpina Wheels
Bowers & Wilkins Sound System
Shadow line trim
etc.
I hope that helps.
Thanks

I am an English teacher with masters in spelling. What do you do?

:grinning:

1 Like

You are correct, Frozen Black Metallic. This is a special-order car that took 6 months to build.

I’ll give it to you, funny reply.

2 Likes

Yeah. If I was so busy to not be able to put together a good listing or showcase I’d hire it out.

OP send me vin and I’ll post a build sheet to help you out.

2 Likes

If he wants to buy a vowel, I have a few spares.

“Matte” black

2 Likes

Odds are someone takes it there compared to here.

1 Like

And full self drive.

3 Likes

Its listed as Driving Assistance PKg 2:
Extended Traffic Jam Assist
Parking Assistance Plus
Driver Recorder
Active Blind Spot Detection
Active Park Distance Control
Surround View W/ 3D View

so does this require a down payment or no? If so, how much are you asking? The payment itself is 50% of the car’s entire worth in 3 years

1 Like

This is an Alpina. You are correct as residual value when they are leased are calculated very low. Accordingly, due to limited production of these cars there is a great chance to have substantial equity on or before the end of the lease. Nonetheless, I have invested heavily in this car and being its almost brand new would like to get some back. Make me an offer? Thank you

Update your 1st post with this info.

1 Like

I would like to have around ($7000) so I get a portion of my down back. Notably, I have paid for tire and wheel protection, down payment, license fees, registration etc.

It’s 400 + 100 application now + sales tax last I recall.

2 Likes